Group of enthusiasts come together to form an ISACA chapter in a city of Nur-Sultan (former name Astana). Being members of ISACA International each of us already getting all the benefits from ISACA. With our efforts we wanted to share those benefits with others.
- July 2015 - started working with ISACA International to form the Astana Chapter
- November 2016 - got approval from ISACA International to form the Astana Chapter
- February 2017 - registered official legal entity in Astana as a public association in Republic of Kazakhstan
- December 2017 - attendeded ISACA Asia Leadership forum in Dubai (link)
- October 2018 - attended ISACA Global Leadership forum in Chicago
- October 2018 - signed memorandum of partnership with Kazakhstan branches of IIA and PMI
- March 2019 - attended ISACA Asia Leadership forum in Hongkong
- June 2019 - signed memorandum of partnership with KPMG Kazakhstan and Central Asia.
Since begining of our efforts in year 2015 we are conducting short educational sessions including preparation for CISA & CISM exams and so on. We are establishing partnerships with "Big Four" companies and various training providers to expand and enhance our efforts. We proud to be part of such efforts to increase professional level in Repulic of Kazakhstan.