Group of enthusiasts come together to form an ISACA chapter in a city of Astana. Being members of ISACA International each of us already getting all the benefits from ISACA. With our efforts we wanted to share those benefits with others.
- In summer of 2015 we started working with ISACA International to form the Astana Chapter
- In November 2016 we got approval from ISACA International to form the Astana Chapter
- In February 2017 we got registered official legal entity in Astana as a public association in Republic of Kazakhstan
- In December 2017 we attendeded ISACA Asia Leadership forum (link) and in October 2018 we attended ISACA Global Leadership forum
- In October 2018 we formed partnership with Kazakhstan branches of IIA and PMI.
Since begining of our efforts in year 2015 we are conducting short educational sessions including preparation for CISA exam and so on.
We are in process of establishing partnership with "Big Four" companies and various training providers to expand and enhance our efforts.