In September 2019, we invite you to join us and delegates from around the world at the SkyCity Events Centre in Auckland, New Zealand, for an engaging and informative programme of world class speakers, panels and entertainment. We will also have the privilege of celebrating an exciting milestone: ISACA’s 50th anniversary!
In honour of ISACA’s 50th, our conference will focus on the areas that have brought ISACA and our profession success thus far and will continue to lead us into a strong and prosperous future. I’m talking about what we call the BA*SI*CS: Business Acumen, Strategic Innovation, and Cyber Security.
Keynote speakers include:
- Gregory J. Touhill, CISM, CISSP, Brigadier General (ret), president of Cyxtera Federal Group, Cyxtera Technologies, ISACA Board Director
- Ian Taylor, founder of Animation Research Ltd (ARL)
- Gareth O’Connor, Strategy Director at PHD
- David Samuelson, CEO of ISACA
Conference highlights include:
- Learn from local and international thought leaders from major organisations
- Two optional masterclasses on 11 Sep: CobIT and CMMI Cyber Maturity Model
- Awards and conference dinner at SKYCITY Convention Centre
- Networking opportunities with delegates from government, academia and corporate organisations across ANZ, Papua New Guinea, Asia and the United States
We will also share with you a taste of the best of Auckland and the best of Aotearoa New Zealand, celebrating the culture, art and customs of our fine City of Sails, and our beautiful nation.
We would be delighted if you could join us!
Visit the conference web site to view the full programme and speaker list. Enquire about group rates for sending 5 or more delegates.