About Bangalore Chapter
ISACA is a world's leading body of IS Security and Governance professionals. The association currently focuses on assurance, security, and governance and provides globally recognised certification in assurance CISA, CISM, CRISC and CGEIT.
The Bangalore Chapter was organized and chartered on 5th January 1996 is the 138th Chapter of the growing International organization. It is recognized as ISACA's fifth test centre and the second chapter in India. The ISACA® Bangalore has become one of the most active and successful chapters internationally hosting meetings, seminars and workshops to promote and propagate Information Technology Governance, Information Systems (IS) Audit, IS Security and IS Control in India. The ISACA® Bangalore Chapter has been conducting classes for candidates preparing them for the Prestigious Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA®), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM®), Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT(CGEIT®) and CRISC® exam. The chapter also hosts regular meetings and seminars designed for both IT and Audit professionals.
Approved Holiday list for 2022:
Date Day On account of
1. 15.01.2022, Saturday - Makara Sankranti
2. 26.01.2022, Wednesday - Republic day
3. 02.04.2022, Saturday - Chandramana Ugadi
4. 15.08.2022, Monday - Independence day
5. 31.08.2022, Wednesday - Ganesh Chaturthi
6. 25.09.2022, Sunday - Mahalaya Amavasya
7. 02.10.2022, Sunday - Gandhi Jayanthi
8. 26.10.2022, Wednesday - Deepavali Amavasya
9. 01.11.2022, Tuesday - Kannada Rajyotsava
10. 25.12.2022, Sunday - Christmas Day
Note: Tuesday is weekly holiday.
ISACA Bangalore Chapter,
S/13, 2nd Floor, Priya Chambers,
Dr.Rajkumar Road, Opp. Theresa Hospital,
2nd Stage, Rajajinagar, Bangalore- 5600 10.