Notice to Members
Notice is hereby given to the members of ISACA, Bangalore Chapter that the 24th Annual General Meeting of the Bangalore Chapter will be held on October 31, 2020 (Time: 2.00 to 5.00 pm) at Royal Orchid Hotels Ltd, #47/1, Dickenson Road, Manipal Centre, Bangalore 560042 to transact the following business:
1. To approve the AGM Minutes of 2019
2. To consider and adopt the 24th Annual Report
3. To consider and approve Audited Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2020
4. To appoint statutory auditors for the year 2020-2021 and fix their remuneration
5. To Elect Executive Committee Members (EC members) for the Executive Committee for the year 2020-2021 (Elections will be held, if required)
Note – Members are requested to mark the attendance and join the lunch starting at 12:30 p.m.
- Members who have opted for affiliation to Bangalore Chapter and whose membership is valid and current as on 30th June 2020 are eligible to participate in the AGM.
- Members are requested to bring their identity card (or any other proof indicating their membership status) and copy of this Annual Report to Annual General Meeting.
- Members who wish to send their nomination for elections to the Executive Committee (EC) are required to submit the nomination form, duly filled in, at the chapter office in Hard Copy.
- Rules, procedures and application to file nominations for the EC 2020-2021 are available at chapter website https://engage.isaca.org/bangalorechapter/aboutchapter/about
- The last date for submission of the nomination is 19th October 2020 (Monday) before 5.00 p.m.
- The last date for withdrawal of nomination is 21st October 2020 (Wednesday) before 5.00 p.m.
- Announcement of the final list of candidates contesting for elections 26th October 2020 (Monday).
- The announcement of elected candidates is 31st October 2020 (Saturday).
- Members are requested to write to the chapter office one week in advance with regards to any clarifications required related to the Chapter’s annual report, the Financials statements, etc.
Click here for Nomination Form along with applicable rules and the 24th Annual report pack (containing the 24th Annual report and the Auditors report by Venkat & Vasan)
Wishing for you and your family’s safety. Stay Safe and Stay Healthy.
ISACA Bangalore Chapter