The GDPR workshop is devoted to the auditors, the internal controllers, the protection officers, the information security officers. In an interactive way and based on a case, we’ll cover personal data, consent, data subject’s rights, controller and processor roles, privacy impact analysis, data protection officer role, internal register, exchange of information, etc.
A unique opportunity to exchange ideas with your peers.
The workshop will be animated by Patrick Soenen, IT audit associate and GDPR expert at Callens, Pirenne, Theunissen & C°
Based on a practical case, we’ll cover the following 12 GDPR topics
1. Personal data versus sensitive data
2. Impact analysis: Privacy Impact Analysis / Data Protection Impact Analysis
3. Consent versus other lawful basis for processing
4. Individual rights: to access, to rectify, to be forgotten, to restrict, object, to data portability
5. Data register and internal record keeping
6. Data transfers
7. Responsibilities: controllers vs processors, privacy by design, privacy by default
8. Information security
9. Transparency: privacy notices
10. Data breach notification
11. Data Protection Officer: role and responsibilities
12. Awareness and staff training
ISACA Belgium Members get access to the same rate as the IIABel members.