Do you want to be the very best in your field? Want to gain those necessary CPE credits and learn something valuable at the same time? Whether you are looking to take an ISACA exam or simply seeking a comprehensive understanding of essential information, our bootcamp will teach you all you need to know – but were afraid to ask – in the shortest time possible. Afterwards, you are fully prepared to take an exam and get certified.
COBIT® 2019 is ISACA's framework for effective and strategic governance of information and technology (EGIT). Effective governance over information and technology is critical to business success, and this new release further cements COBIT’s continuing role as an important driver of innovation and business transformation.
At the conclusion of the course, attendees will be able to
Disclaimer: ISACA Belgium reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or change the format of events in case of insufficient registrations, or if presenters cannot attend due to unforeseen circumstances. In case of cancellation, the payment will be refunded.Not included: The exam; official handbook
- Recognize the context, benefits and key reasons COBIT is used as an information and technology governance framework.
- Explain the key attributes of the COBIT framework o Key attributes
- Product family
- Alignment with industry frameworks
- Compare the COBIT principles for governance system framework.
- Describe the components of a governance system: o Governance and management objectives (see 5 below)
- Components of the governance system
- Focus areas
- Design factors
- Goals cascade
- Describe the elements of governance and management objectives.
- Differentiate COBIT based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives.
- Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT.
- Explain the key points of the COBIT business case.
- Describe the relationships between the COBIT Design and Implementation Guides.
- Prepare for the COBIT 2019 Foundation exam.