You are cordially invited to attend the Birmingham Chapter of ISACA 2018 Fall Seminar. Please join us for this great 2 day event, where you will have the opportunity to hear CyberProtex discuss numerous Information Security topics (see specifics below). You will also have the opportunitty to network with industry peers and earn up to 16 CPE's!
Register by October 1, 2018 to take advantage of Early Bird pricing!
The fees for this event are as follows, and include Breakfast/Coffee, Lunch and afternoon Snacks/drinks each day:
- 2 day (16 CPE) Members Option - $300 Early Bird; $325 after 10/1/2018
- 2 day (16 CPE) Non-Members Option - $350 Early Bird; $375 after 10/1/2018
OR choose to attend only 1 day to fit your schedule:
- 1 day (8 CPE) Members Option - $175 Early Bird; $200 after 10/1/2018
- 1 day (8 CPE) Non-Members Option - $200 Early Bird; $225 after 10/1/2018
***NOTE: For group invoicing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering for this event.***
- Security & Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications & Network Security
- Identity & Access Management
- Security Assessment & Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Please see left sidebar for more specific information related to dates, times and location! Detailed event logistics, as well as any material to be covered during training, will be send to each registered attendee closer to the date of the event, so be on the look out!