The ISACA Central Maryland Chapter welcomes all members and their close friends and families to our 3rd Annual Crab Feast and Family Picnic at Kurtz Beach
. This year, the chapter will offer even more door prizes as described below as the chapter celebrates ISACA’s 50th anniversary
. If you didn’t attend in previous picnic, you missed out on lots of fun, food, and friendship. Don’t miss out this year, we’d love to see you!!! Take a look at some pictures from prior picnics ISACA-CMC Crab Feast and Picnic
- This event will occur rain or shine!!-- we will be under a pavilion.
- Attendees will enjoy entertainment, breathtaking views of the Chesapeake Bay, raffles, fantastic door prizes, and other drawing events, but you Must be present to win!!
- Arrive on time as our main course is STEAMED CRABS!! (the Maryland way). Crabs are available until consumed at the picnic. Takeout may be available for sale at the end of the picnic.
- You must register with the email address associated with your ISACA membership account unless a different email will be used for communications related to this event. If you have any issues registering for this event, please email us at email@example.com.
12:30 pm - 5:00 pmTimeline:Facility Available:
12:30 PM - 5:00 PMBeverages Served:
12:30 PM - 4:30 PMFood Served:
1:00 PM - 4:30 PMCrabs Served:
Between 1:00 and 2:00PM (Upon Delivery) until 4:30 PM (or when they are gone)Catered Menu:
CRABS at our table top. Inside the building, you will be served pit beef & ham, marinated & fried chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, chili & cheese, corn, beans, salad, dessert, draft beer, wine, soda, iced tea, lemonade, coffee. Remember, crabs are intended to be consumed at the crab feast and takeout may be available for sale.Entertainment and Prizes (must be present to win):
Both children and adults can enjoy a DJ, face painting, balloon artist, caricature artist, and children can play in the moon bounce and on the playground. We have over $750 in gift cards to be awarded as adult door prizes.
During the picnic, attendees will enjoy raffles and door prizes. Children 10 years old and under will have a coloring contest and prizes will be awarded. Both children and adults can participate in guess the number of jelly beans to win $10 and the jelly bean jar. Adults can enjoy a winner-takes-all raffle and a second chance raffle for $50 (You must participate in the winner-take-all raffle to eligible for the second chance raffle).
Door prizes include toys for children 0-6 years old and 6-12 years old followed by gift cards for the adults. Gift cards include Amazon.com, Honey Baked Ham, and local restaurant gift cards with values from $100 to $25.Ticket Eligibility/Limit: ISACA-CMC Members Only can purchase tickets (42 tickets remain available as of 5/6/2019).
Ticket Pricing for Members:
- Membership Number is required to purchase tickets
- There is no limit to the amount of tickets acquired (including free tickets for children under 6).
- $15.00 per adult for the first 8 tickets and $20 for additional adult tickets (9+ tickets)
- $7.00 per child, ages 6 - 10 years old
- $0.00 - Children under 6 years old are FREE
Select the "More Information
" link below to obtain more details about this event and to register.