ATTENTION: The date and time of the Crab Feast has changed to 10/7/2023 due to expected inclement weather conditions. The timeframe of the event has also changed to 12 pm to 4 pm.
If you are registered and can no longer make the new date, you can cancel your registration and get a full refund up until Friday, September 29, 2023. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If space becomes available, we will open the registration so other members can obtain tickets. The registration will be open until October 3rd.
The ISACA Central Maryland Chapter welcomes all members and their close friends and families to our 7th Annual Crab Feast at Kurtz Beach. If you didn’t attend in previous crab feast, you missed out on lots of fun, food, and friendship. Don’t miss out this year, we’d love to see you!!! Take a look at some pictures from prior events ISACA-CMC Crab Feast.
- This event will occur rain or shine!!-- we will be under a pavilion.
- Attendees will enjoy entertainment, breathtaking views of the Chesapeake Bay, raffles, fantastic door prizes, and other drawing events, but you must be present to win!!
- Please arrive timely as our main course is STEAMED CRABS (the Maryland way)!! Crabs are available until consumed at the crab feast. Leftover crabs will be available as door prizes at the end of the event.
- You must register with the email address associated with your ISACA membership account unless a different email will be used for communications related to this event. If you have any issues registering for this event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets available: SOLD OUT
When: Saturday, September 23, 2023
Location: Kurtz's Beach, 2070 Kurtz Avenue, Pasadena, Maryland, 21122, USA (410) 255-1280. As required by Kurtz's Beach:
- There is no swimming, fishing, pets, bikes, coolers, skateboards, water guns, or water balloons allowed.
- There are no games to be set up or played in the plaza / pavilions or grass area around these areas. All games to be played in the field. Kurtz's will set up corn hole on the pavilion side of the park.
- There is no take-out food except for Crabs won as a door prizes.
- There is no seating inside the building
Ticket Eligibility/Limit: 200 Adult tickets available. Only ISACA-CMC Members can purchase tickets:
- Membership Number is required to purchase tickets.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets that can be acquired (including free tickets for kids 5 years old and under).
- Members can only purchase 8 total Adult tickets at the reduced prices.
Ticket Pricing for Members:
- $35.00 per Adult ticket (limit to 8 adult tickets at subsidized price).*
- $12.00 per Children ticket, ages 6 - 10 years old.
- $0.00 per Kid ticket, ages 5 years old and under are FREE.
- *$50.00 per Additional adult ticket over 8 total tickets ($50 for each ticket).