The ISACA Central Maryland Chapter invites you to our virtual training event on Wednesday November 10, 2021, CMMC/NIST 800-171 Journey – A Practical Workshop in 6 Segments. ISACA Members, cyberaudit, assurance, Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX), risk management, governance, and internal control professionals and practitioners new to the field and those with years of experience will benefit from this event. The training event offers an opportunity to build onto your knowledge and skills. The training session is a webinar via a Zoom. After registration, you will receive the Zoom registration email.
Speaker: Mark Berman, Jim Goepel, Michael Kelleher, Sara Keith (Bios are located under the "Speakers" tab)
Topic: CMMC/NIST 800-171 Journey – A Practical Workshop in 6 Segments
1. MD MEP – You aren’t alone: An education in resources
2. Scoping the Assessment – Why, What, Where, and Who
3. The Compliance Inventory - Tools and Documents
4. Assessing in Two Passes – Snapshot and Validate (part 1)
5. Assessing in Two Passes – Snapshot and Validate (part 2)
6. Closing the Gaps – Building a Mitigation Project Portfolio
We promise you a high knowledge value session.
Earn 6 CPEstoward your CISM, CISA, or other certification(CPE credits are based on 50-minute increments)
Full-time Students $25.00
(*Members Price is for all ISACA, IIA, ISSA, AGA, and CFE members)
Training Session 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM