Improve your chances of passing ISACA’s CRISC Exam
ISACA Central UK’s 3 day CRISC Exam Preparation course
Monday 18th to Wednesday 20th March 2019
The course is run by the ISACA Central UK Chapter and as such is priced to provide good quality education to our members, at a cost-effective price as a benefit to our members. With the closer cooperation between the UK and Ireland Chapters, the Central UK Chapter has now extended this benefit to the members of all the UK and Ireland Chapters.
We limit the number of course delegates to 8, to provide a more focused learning environment.
The course utilises the official ISACA CRISC preparation course material, going through each of the 4 CRISC Domains:
- Domain 1 - Risk Management
- Domain 2 - IT Risk Assessment
- Domain 3 - Risk Response and Mitigation
- Domain 4 - Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting
We also provide hints and tips on passing the exam throughout the 3 days, spotting the likely answer to questions etc. We also use group case studies to reinforce the learning.
At the end of each Domain we go through some example exam questions, then on the last day, we do a mock half exam. This allows attendees to see where their strengths and weaknesses are in each Domain and where they need to do more revision. The mock exam also gives them an idea of timing, e.g. they normally find that they have much more time to answer each question then they thought.
We run the course at a good quality hotel, Crowne Plaza Solihull, B91 3QD.
The cost is £595 + VAT for ISACA members
and £795 + VAT for non-members.
This cost includes the course material in electronic form, refreshments and lunch for the 3 days. We also provide additional material which can be referred to after the course, to extend the attendees knowledge.To book your place, please send an email to: email@example.com
Domain 1 — Risk Management
• Collect and review environmental risk data
• Identify potential vulnerabilities to people, processes and assets
• Develop IT scenarios based on information and potential impact to the organization
• Identify key stakeholders for risk scenarios
• Establish risk register
• Gain senior leadership and stakeholder approval of the risk plan
• Collaborate to create a risk awareness program and conduct trainingDomain 2 – IT Risk Assessment
• Analyse risk scenarios to determine likelihood and impact
• Identify current state of risk controls and their effectiveness
• Determine gaps between the current state of risk controls and the desired state
• Ensure risk ownership is assigned at the appropriate level
• Communicate risk assessment data to senior management and appropriate stakeholders
• Update the risk register with risk assessment data Domain 3 – Risk Response and Mitigation
• Align risk responses with business objectives
• Develop consult with and assist risk owners with development risk action plans
• Ensure risk mitigation controls are managed to acceptable levels
• Ensure control ownership is appropriately assigned to establish accountability
• Develop and document control procedures for effective control
• Update the risk register
• Validate that risk responses are executed according to risk action plans Domain 4 – Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting
• Risk and control monitoring and reporting
• Define key risk indicators (KRIs) and identify key performance indicators (KPIs) to enable performance measurement key risk indicators (KRIs) and key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Determine the effectiveness of control assessments
• Identify and report trends/changes to KRIs/KPIs that affect control performance or the risk profile**To book your place, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org****PLEASE DO NOT USE THE 'REGISTER NOW' BUTTON BELOW**