Improve your chances of passing ISACA’s CISM Exam
ISACA Central UK’s 3 day CISM Exam Preparation course
Wednesday 27th to Friday 29th March 2019
The course is run by the ISACA Central UK Chapter and as such is priced to provide good quality education to our members, at a cost effective price as a benefit to our members. With the closer cooperation between the UK and Ireland Chapters, the Central UK Chapter has now extended this benefit to the members of all the UK and Ireland Chapters.
We limit the number of course delegates to 10, to provide a more focused learning environment.
The course utilises the official ISACA CISM preparation course material, going through each of the 4 CISM Domains:
Domain 1 - Information Security Governance
Domain 2 - Information Risk Management
Domain 3 - Information Security Program Development and Management
Domain 4 - Information Security Incident Management
We also provide hints and tips on passing the exam throughout the 3 days, spotting the likely answer to questions etc. We also use group case studies to reinforce the learning.
At the end of each Domain we go through some example exam questions, then on the last day, we do a mock half exam. This allows attendees to see where their strengths and weaknesses are in each Domain and where they need to do more revision. The mock exam also gives them an idea of timing, e.g. they normally find that they have much more time to answer each question then they thought.
We run the course at a good quality hotel, Crowne Plaza Solihull, B91 3QD.
The cost is £595 + VAT for ISACA members and £795 + VAT for non-members. In addition, a colleague from the same organisation can attend the same course for just £400 + VAT for members and £490 + VAT for non-members.
This cost includes the course material in electronic form, refreshments and lunch for the 3 days. We also provide additional material which can be referred to after the course, to extend the attendees knowledge.
To book your place, please send an email to: email@example.com
Domain 1 – Information Security Governance
- Explain the need for and the desired outcomes of an effective information security strategy
- Create an information security strategy aligned with organizational goals and objectives
- Gain stakeholder support using business cases
- Identify key roles and responsibilities needed to execute an action plan
- Establish metrics to measure and monitor the performance of security governance
Domain 2 – Information Risk Management
- Explain the importance of risk management as a tool to meet business needs and develop a security management program to support these needs
- Identify, rank, and respond to a risk in a way that is appropriate as defined by organizational directives
- Assess the appropriateness and effectiveness of information security controls
- Report information security risk effectively
Domain 3- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Align information security program requirements with those of other business functions
- Manage the information security program resources
- Design and implement information security controls
- Incorporate information security requirements into contracts, agreements and third-party management processes
Domain 4 – Information Security Incident Management
**To book your place, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org****PLEASE DO NOT USE THE 'REGISTER NOW' BUTTON BELOW**
- Understand the concepts and practices of Incident Management
- Identify the components of an Incident Response Plan and evaluate its effectiveness
- Understand the key concepts of Business Continuity Planning, or BCP and Disaster Recovery Planning, or DRP
- Be familiar with techniques commonly used to test incident response capabilities