Improve your chances of passing ISACA’s
ISACA Central UK’s 3 day CISM Exam Preparation course has moved online
ISACA Central UK has been helping candidates successfully pass the CISM exam for more than 5 years. Our ISACA accredited trainers use ISACA’s official course materials.
ISACA Central UK offer this Master Class as a member benefit and as such, is priced to provide good quality education to ISACA members, at a cost-effective price of only £595 + VAT for ISACA members and £745 + VAT for non-members.
We limit the number of delegates to 8, to provide a more focused learning environment for all delegates, over 5-6 half day sessions.
The Master Class utilises the official ISACA CISM preparation course material, going through each of the 4 CISM Domains:
Domain 1 - Information Security Governance
Domain 2 - Information Risk Management
Domain 3 - Information Security Program Development and Management
Domain 4 - Information Security Incident Management
We also provide hints and tips on passing the exam throughout the Master Class sessions, spotting the likely answer to questions etc. We also use case studies, where appropriate, to reinforce the learning.
At the end of each Domain we go through some example exam questions, then on the last session, there is a mock half exam. This allows attendees to see where their strengths and weaknesses are in each Domain and where they need to do more revision. The mock exam also gives them an idea of timing, e.g. they normally find that they have much more time to answer each question then they thought.
This cost includes the course material in electronic form and we also provide additional material which can be referred to after the course, to extend the attendees knowledge.
To book your place, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ISACA Central UK Training Course Cancellation Policy
The Cancellation Policy can be found at this page:
Master Class Contents:
Domain 1 – Information Security Governance
- Explain the need for and the desired outcomes of an effective information security strategy
- Create an information security strategy aligned with organizational goals and objectives
- Gain stakeholder support using business cases
- Identify key roles and responsibilities needed to execute an action plan
- Establish metrics to measure and monitor the performance of security governance
Domain 2 – Information Risk Management
- Explain the importance of risk management as a tool to meet business needs and develop a security management program to support these needs
- Identify, rank, and respond to a risk in a way that is appropriate as defined by organisational directives
- Assess the appropriateness and effectiveness of information security controls
- Report information security risk effectively
Domain 3- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Align information security program requirements with those of other business functions
- Manage the information security program resources
- Design and implement information security controls
- Incorporate information security requirements into contracts, agreements and third-party management processes
Domain 4 – Information Security Incident Management
**To book your place, please send an email to: email@example.com****PLEASE DO NOT USE THE 'REGISTER NOW' BUTTON BELOW**
- Understand the concepts and practices of Incident Management
- Identify the components of an Incident Response Plan and evaluate its effectiveness
- Understand the key concepts of Business Continuity Planning, or BCP and Disaster Recovery Planning, or DRP
- Be familiar with techniques commonly used to test incident response capabilities