The Denver Chapter of ISACA® (formerly EDPAA) was founded in June 1976 with just a handful of members. Today, the Denver chapter with over 1,040 members, is one of the largest chapters within the Southwestern Region. The Denver Chapter contributes to the international organization with financial support and periodic hosting of the International Conference.
By Law Update 2016
The Denver Chapter Board of Governors has reviewed and proposed changes to our By Laws, which have been reviewed and approved by International. The notice for the Membership Approval vote was announced at the September 15th and October 5th ISACA Chapter Meetings, with voting done electronically. The voting closed and was announced at the November 10th Chapter Meeting: 82 in favor, 2 against, one abstained. The changes to the By Laws are approved.
The Denver Chapter of ISACA® is a non-profit organization dedicated to the continued development and enhancement of the information systems audit and control profession by providing benefits to its members and to the professional community-at-large.
- Discount on Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exam registration fee, CISA maintenance fee, and materials for exam preparation
- Discounts on International Association sponsored conferences
- Subscription to the IS Audit & Control Journal
- Complimentary copy of CobiT (Control Objectives for Information Technology) framework and executive summary
- Discounts on Bookstore publications
- Subscription to the Global Communique
- Access to leading-edge research and academic relations
- Opportunities to participate on International Association committees
- Networking opportunities through regular Chapter meetings and technical sessions
- Educational seminars and workshops for continuing professional development
- Subscription to the chapter newsletter, The Silicon Mountaineer
- Participation in local board and committee activities
- ISACA Membership FAQs