This is an outside event, not hosted by ISACA Denver.
**New** PECB Certified ISO 27701 Privacy Information Management System - Lead Implementer
The ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to assist an organization to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) based on ISO/IEC 27701 by enhancing an existing ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001 and the guidance of ISO/IEC 27002.
Why should you attend?
This training course is designed to prepare its participants implement a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) in compliance with the requirements and guidance of the ISO/IEC 27701. Moreover, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the best practices of privacy information management and learn how to manage and process data while complying with various data privacy regimes.
After mastering the implementation and management of a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS), you can sit for the exam and apply for a "PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer" credential. The internationally recognized PECB Lead Implementer Certificate proves that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement the ISO/IEC 27701 requirements in an organization.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers and consultants involved in privacy and data management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Privacy Information Management System
- Individuals responsible and accountable for Personally Identifiable Information (PII) within organizations
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with data privacy regimes requirements
- PIMS team members
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a PIMS.
- Learn about the correlation between ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the operation of a PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701 and its principal processes.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 in the specific context of an organization.
- Develop the expertise to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and maintaining a PIMS.
Course time zone may vary slightly depending on the location of trainees enrolled, but it will likely be Central Time shown below. When you enroll, please note the exact time from iCertWorks on their confirmation.
ISACA Members use Coupon Code: association for a $500 discount off registration price.
**We will also extend an additional $250 discount per member if a group of your 5 members chooses to attend one training.