This is an outside event, not hosted by ISACA Denver.
This four-day intensive course enables the participants to develop the expertise necessary to support an organization in implementing and managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001.
The participants will also be given a thorough grounding in best practices used to implement Information Security controls from all areas of ISO 27002. This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems - Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is also fully compatible with ISO 27003 (Guidelines for the Implementation of an ISMS), ISO 27004 (Measurement of Information Security) and ISO 27005 (Risk Management in Information Security).
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance project managers
- Information Security consultants
- Internal and external ISO 27001 auditors
- Members of an Information Security team
Course time zone may vary slightly depending on the location of trainees enrolled, but it will likely be Central Time shown below. When you enroll, please note the exact time from iCertWorks on their confirmation.
- To understand the implementation of an ISMS
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques related to an ISMS
- To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining an ISMS
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO 27001
ISACA Members use Coupon Code: association for a $500 discount off registration price.
**We will also extend an additional $250 discount per member if a group of your 5 members chooses to attend one training.