25 July 2023 | 12:00 PM (ET) / 11:00 AM (CT) / 9:00 AM (PT) / 16:00 (UTC)
1 FREE CPE
Engagement is a buzz word that gets thrown around a lot… but what does it actuality mean, and how does it actuality work?
The session will reveal the three forms of engagement, their psychological underpinning, and how they can be operationalized to successfully engage people internally and externally.
Whether it’s engaging teams, stakeholders, customers, communities, users, or even dissenters, this talk will equip you with the practical know-how to connect with people, create action, and change behavior.
- You will know what engagement is, and how it works
- You will be able to connect to teams, colleagues, stakeholders, customers, etc
- You will be able to connect in a way that spurs action
- You will be able to apply the process in order to increase engagement
- You will have three techniques to use for any situation
Wish you could attend? Join Now and take advantage of our speaker series.
Author and Key-Note Speaker
Scott Gould is an author and consultant on engagement, who advises the United Nations and many others organizations on employee, customer and community engagement. Formerly a church minister, his book, The Shape of Engagement, breaks down how people engage with ideas, things, and each other.