You're invited to the Kansas City Cyber Conference.
The Cyber Conference will be on December 5th, at the Overland Park Convention Center. This will be the third year for the conference. The ISACA membership supported the conference last year with a few registrations. We would like to encourage everyone to go this year. Each paid registration generates money for our chapter.
Content will continue to be added over the next 2-3 weeks.
The theme around the event is centered are around the fact that every business unit is affected by a breach. It is not only a security issue. For that reason we will be marketing to executives in Security, Legal, HR, Risk Compliance, Finance, Procurement, App Development, Marketing, Corporate Communication, Privacy Office, and IT.
Reasons why you would want to attend:
- As a member of the ISACA you will receive a $50 discount off the registration fee of $200.
- In addition to the registration discount, the conference will give $50 to ISACA for every paid registration.
- This conference is truly designed to network Security professionals in a casual environment with the goal to build the next generation of leaders.
- We will also market the event to the business this year. The overall theme centers around the idea a breach affects all areas of the company and not just security.
- You will have the opportunity to see over 15 speakers throughout the day.
- Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Continuing Education for 6 hours of credit from Saint Louis University.
- The conference will give $50 of every paid registration back to the community. This year’s money will go to Safehome-ks.org and Battlebuddyservicedogs.org.
NOTE : This is a by invitation only event for IT and Security Practitioners. Security Vendors, Security Salespeople, and Security Consultants will not be able to attend unless they are a sponsor.
ISACA KC Board Members may register with their organization or as an ISACA Board Member.
The registration discount promotion will be held until Monday, December 2nd, so make sure you get yourself and your team registered on or before then.
To look at the agenda click here or go to kccyber.com
To register click here or go to kccyber.com and type in ISACA19 as a promo code.