Some users have reported issues with the CVENT links where many have not been able to complete registration.
UPDATE 10/26/2021: you can register using the CVENT links now.
UPDATE 11/5/2021 - We are almost at capacity so if you receive a message that registration is closed/at capacity, we are full and are we are not waitlisting attendees.
If you registered using Engage, we will upload your registration into CVENT in the backend and send you the Zoom meeting info the day before the event.
Session 1 - Can AI /ML Prevent Ransomware?
Learn how leveraging AI/ML actually prevents ransomware.
Title: Can AI actually prevent a ransomware scenario and keep the bad guys out of my organization? Including real-world example of Darkside attack on the Colonial Pipeline.
Artificial intelligence (AI) has become a security industry buzzword so broadly applied as to become almost meaningless. When every product boasts AI capabilities, security decision makers may quickly become cynical, even in the face of the most exciting innovation shaping cybersecurity today.
- What is the benefit of a cybersecurity solution powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
- Why does the number of generations of AI matter?
- How smart is the AI machine?
- How does AI provide a predictive advantage to prevent breaches for my organization?
- How can a ‘Prevention First’ cybersecurity approach help my business?
Session 2: A Ransomware Tale - Response to Ransomware : From the Business Operations Perspective
- When do we involve legal counsel and why?
- When do we involve media and law enforcement and
- What role should legal counsel play?
EARN 2 CPEs