***MEETING AT CAPACITY*** REGISTERED USERS WILL RECEIVE LINK TO ZOOM ON FEB 10***
Session Title: Standardizing Your Compliance Activities to Implement RPA
Session Abstract: Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can enable IT Compliance to eliminate manual, redundant compliance activities and perform control activities more quickly and with less human error. This session will discuss best practices for standardizing compliance activities to implement RPA, how to leverage RPA in IT Compliance, and future possibilities for leveraging robotics and AI.
- Define and differentiate data analytics, robotic process automation, and AI
- Discuss best practices to standardize compliance activities in preparation for implementing RPA
- Understand how to leverage RPA in IT Compliance to eliminate manual, redundant compliance activities, and improve overall efficiency and quality for control activities
- Explore future possibilities for leveraging robotics and AI
Session Title: Get Your Head in the Cloud: What Auditors Need to Know About Cloud Technologies
Session Abstract: Cloud‐based solutions are increasing in popularity as they are being embraced by organizations of all sizes. This session will help auditors get up to speed on cloud technology's key concepts, and will provide the basis for analyzing and assessing risks inherent to cloud-based solutions.
- Define Cloud deployment and service models
- Understand why risks are different in the cloud
- Explore audit activities to identify risks specific to cloud environments
- Examine Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements that auditors should engage with cloud service providers during procurement/design phase