Mark Thomas CGEIT CRISC returns with a presentation on COBIT 2019 to the chapter.
Over the years, best-practice frameworks have been developed and promoted to assist in the process of understanding, designing and implementing enterprise governance of IT (EGIT). COBIT 2019 builds on and integrates more than 25 years of development in this field, not only incorporating new insights from science, but also operationalizing these insights as practice. In this session, we will explore the essential elements of ISACA’s latest release as well as major differences with COBIT 5.
• Framework introduction and description of the publications
• Major differences with COBIT 5
• Key concepts and terminology
• Governance and Framework Principles
• Governance system and components
• Governance and management objectives
• Performance management
• Designing a tailored governance system
CPE’s: 2 Credits *Please note actual CPE hours granted are dependent upon duration of speaker’s presentation and may differ from advertised number of CPE hours
Price: $35 members | $50 guests | $5 Students
PLEASE NOTE THE CANCELLATION POLICY AND DEADLINES.
YOU WILL BE CHARGED A CANCELLATION FEE UP TO $5 PER REGISTRATION.