on this day
between these dates
search criteria =
Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Greater Kansas City Chapter
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
About Our Chapter
Calendar of Events
Our Chapter Events
Search Events For All Communities
Calendar of Events
ISACA KC 10/30-10/31 - CSX Cybersecurity Fundamentals Workshop
Oct 30, 2018 8:30 AM (CT)
Oct 31, 2018 5:30 PM (CT)
Gain new expertise and prepare to start or advance your role in the increasingly important and in-demand field of cybersecurity. Leverage the power of our Cybersecurity Fundamentals Online Course to enhance your understanding of the principles that frame and define cybersecurity and the integral role of cybersecurity professionals in protecting enterprise data and infrastructure.
The Course’s interactive, self-guided format provides a dynamic learning experience where you’ll learn to:
• Explain the core information assurance (IA) principles.
• Identify the key components of cybersecurity network architecture.
• Apply cybersecurity architecture principles.
• Describe risk management processes and practices.
• Identify security tools and hardening techniques.
• Distinguish system and application security threats and vulnerabilities.
• Describe different classes of attacks.
• Define types of incidents including categories, responses and timelines for response.
• Describe new and emerging IT and IS technologies.
• Analyze threats and risks within context of the cybersecurity architecture.
• Appraise cybersecurity incidents to apply appropriate response.
• Evaluate decision making outcomes of cybersecurity scenarios.
• Access additional external resources to supplement knowledge of cybersecurity.
The Course is ideal for those new to the field or looking to change careers. It is also an excellent resource for professionals in the field looking for a cybersecurity refresher course. The Course is an excellent way to gain foundational knowledge in cybersecurity, build your knowledge and kick-start your career in this crucial area and obtain a certification.
It is also a great way to prepare to earn your Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate. Those registering for the exam will receive a voucher to take the exam that is valid for one year.
Two-Day On-Site Course—Our two-day workshop includes two days of on-site instruction with one of our expert cybersecurity instructors.
Includes a Cybersecurity Fundamentals Study Guide and (optional) voucher to take the Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate exam.
18 Credits *Please note actual CPE hours granted are dependent upon duration of speaker’s presentation and may differ from advertised number of CPE hours
Early Bird Rate for ISACA Members through October 12th
$650 members without Exam Voucher
$775 with Exam Voucher
Member Rate after October 12th and Guests
$725 without Exam Voucher| $850 with Exam Voucher
The exam voucher is discounted by $25 from the usual exam price offered by ISACA.
PLEASE NOTE THE CANCELLATION POLICY AND DEADLINES.
YOU WILL BE CHARGED A CANCELLATION FEE UP TO $35 PER REGISTRATION.
Registration closes on October 19, 2018. No refunds after this day but substitutions may be made.
Address and Check In Instructions will be emailed to registrants prior to October 26, 2018.
Further details on CSX Fundamentals Certificate is available on the
Sprint World Headquarters
6360 Sprint Parkway
(Exact Address will be provided before event)
Overland Park, KS 66219
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2018 ISACA. All rights reserved.
ISACA COMMUNITIES CODE OF CONDUCT
Powered by Higher Logic