This event follows on from the joint event held by Webinar in September 2021. The main focus of that event was to exchange the skills and knowledge of ISACA and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE ) across each others members and organisations. We hope that we can expand the collective knowledge of both organisations to an even wider audience with this offering.
FREE EVENT - No booking fee required
The main event starts at 10:30 with two free masterclasses starting at 09:00. The timings are Enterprise train friendly for the main event.
Itinerary for the event:
- 09:00 ACFE Masterclass Whistle blowing
- 09:30 ACFE Masterclass Crypto Asset Tracing.
- 10:30 to 10:50 Launch of event
- 10:50 to 11:30 John Brady - Technology Risk
- 11:30 to 12:10 Kevin Hart - Fraud 101
- 12:10 to 12:50 Paul Quinn - How can we achieve Business Driven Security?
- 12:50 to 14:00 Lunch and update from ISACA at 13:40 (informal)
- 14:00 to 14:40 Speaker from NI Fraud Forum
- 14:40 to 15:20 Tony Hughes - 'What Buckets should I fill when the roof is leaking?'
- 15:20 to 15:50 Panel discussion.
CPE Certificates are available for the event.