ISACA Malaysia is delighted to be supporting the Cyber World Congress: 24-Hour Virtual Cyber Security Event on March 2nd 2021.
As a worldwide 24-hour event, it will follow the sun by starting with speakers from the APAC region through to the Middle East & Africa, Europe, LatAm, finishing in North America.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for members of our chapter to join 500+ IT security experts from across the globe to build resilience, mitigate risks and develop a cyber security strategy to combat new and ongoing threats.
Enjoy live Q&As, expert sessions and live panel discussions given by expert thought-leaders including:
- Richard Harrison, CISO at healthAlliance
- Dr. Lopa Mudraa Basuu, Global Head Cyber Security Risk Governance & Compliance at Nissan Motor Corporation
- Allan Tay, APAC Head of IT Security at Sodexo
- Amit Chaubey, Head of Cyber Security Risk, Governance & Compliance at Ausgrid
- Fuller Yu, CISO at Hospital Authority HK
Are you a vendor or a consultant? Enjoy 20% of a vendor-delegate pass with code: ISACAMY20 at checkout.
We look forward to seeing you there.
*T&Cs apply. Offer is valid for end-users only. | Vendors & consultants are not eligible.
NOTE: This is a 3rd Party Event. ISACA Malaysia Chapter will not be responsible for the registration or be held liable for any other matter related to this event.