Due to the current CMCO, as part of good practice and adherence to safety SOP, the chapter would not want to take the risk and have decided to postpone this workshop to 13-14 January 2021.
This workshop is high in demand and it was a sold-out inaugural introductory workshop. Our chapter is very pleased to organize the 2nd round of this training within a short time period.
As per shared previously, this is a new certificate offered by ISACA and we are happy to maintain the same special introductory price for all our chapter members!
With the increasing number of cyberthreats, it is becoming critical for audit plans to include cybersecurity and this new Cybersecurity Audit Certificate provides audit/assurance professionals with the knowledge needed to excel in cybersecurity audits, and IT risk professionals with an understanding of cyber-related risk and mitigating controls.
Our Malaysia Chapter accredited trainer, Mr. Ho Siew Kei is one of the first few accredited trainer in the Asia region and he is a qualified accredited professional with more than 18 years of working experience with specific technical skills and knowledge.
Through this 2-day online training, you’ll be able to achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Understand Security Frameworks to identify Best Practices
- Define threat and vulnerability management
- Assess threats with the help of vulnerability management tools
- Build and deploy secure authorization processes
- Explain all aspects of cybersecurity governance
- Distinguish between firewall and network security technologies
- Enhance asset, configuration, change and patch management practices
- Manage enterprise identity and information access
- Identify application security control
- Identify cyber and legal regulatory requirements to aid in compliance assessments
- Identify weaknesses in cloud strategies and controls
- Perform cybersecurity and third-party risk assessments
- Identify the benefits and risks of containerization
You would be able to find the online training brochure here
For more info, please contact our chapter’s office administrator, Mr. Seelan at firstname.lastname@example.org / +6017-2196225.
Each attendee will be eligible for 14 CPE point.
On behalf of the ISACA Malaysia BOD 2020/2021