Dear Members, Greetings!
Our chapter is please to organize a Cloud Security - Fundamentals, 1-day Virtual Seminar.
Cloud security, or called as cloud computing security, refers to the security measures involved in how the cloud is configured to protect data, adhere to compliance regulations, protect customers’ privacy, and establishing authentication rules for devices and users.
“Cloud computing has proven battle-ready. During COVID-19, cloud demonstrated it can support unplanned and unexpected needs. Organizations may no longer question its utility, but security remains a commonly cited reason for avoiding it.” – Garner Hype Cycle for Cloud Security 2020
This seminar will be providing attendees with the knowledge on the fundamentals of Cloud Security and IT & Cyber Risks of adopting Cloud Computing.
Through this 1- day Virtual Seminar, you’ll able to achieve the followings:
- Characteristic of cloud computing
- Cloud deployment model
- Cloud service model
- Practical usage of cloud computing (use cases)
- Top threat for cloud computing
- Shared responsibility model
- Cloud Identity & Access management
- Cloud security posture management
- Cloud security architecture & strategy
- ISACA Cloud Computing Management Audit Program
Each attendee will be eligible for 7 CPE point.
You would be able to find the online training brochure here
For more info, please contact our chapter’s office administrator, Mr. Seelan at firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the ISACA Malaysia BOD 2020/2021