Session Description: Good, Bad, and Ugly of SIEM, UEBA, and SOAR. Use cases and justification.
Registration: 3:00pm – 3:30pm
Presentation: 3:30pm – 5:00pm
- Location Name: Target Northern Campus
- Location Address: 7000 Target Parkway N., Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
- Meeting Room Number and location: NCE-1530 (Building E)
- Parking: Guests should park in either the Guest Parking Lot immediately west of Building E, or in the West Parking Lot.
- Building entrance: Guests should enter through the Building E entrance (see TNC Site Plan image below).
Join Zoom Meeting
Straight to Registration: http://www.cvent.com/d/lhqlz3/4W
Speaker: David Swift
David Swift is a security practitioner, presenter and published researcher with over 25 years of experience having worked with Apple, Microsoft, Chevron, Visa, Costco, and may others to improve SIEM, SOC and UEBA practices.
Having collected certifications for incident handling, network auditing, intrusion analysis, and having put nearly every initial after his name (ACTP, CCNA, MCSE, GCIA, GCIH, GSNA, GSEC, MCNE, MCT, CNI, OS/2E, LSE, AIX-CSA....), he brings a unique depth of technical knowledge, years of practical experience, and speaks from lessons learned the hard way.