Senior security expert, system and network architect, and team leader.
Degrees in Philosophy, Mathematics and Computer Science, and over 12 years working experience in ICT, 8 of which spent as consultant on client's sites.
I have an extensive experience in:
- security engineering and management, especially focusing on networks - responsibility for security, integrity and efficient running of European-wide WANs and world-class critical systems in large enterprises
- enterprise projects on the public, banking, industrial and telecommunication environments
- enterprise vendor management, strategical/technological evaluation, testing and decisions on products, RFIs/RFQs support
- security and remote access market
- optimising ICT architectures and applications for performance and high reliability
- system/access monitoring
- security standards as ISO 27001/COBIT/SoX
- subscribers/mobile networks and applications
- host/network virtualisation, Cloud technologies and security
- leading and managing small teams
- project management/documentation techniques and tools
I build on my strong background in software development/methodologies on mobile and enterprise platforms and straight UNIX/Linux, Windows and Cisco administration.
Personal points of strengths include:
- Able to lead and work in a team with a pro-active approach
- Proactive, fully involved in my job, need very little/no supervision
- Always striving for simplicity and trust - working horizontally with colleagues from other departments
- Always try to be a good speaker and do my best in communicate, and try to create a trust and confidence atmosphere with customers and colleagues
- Professional, clear and simple in communicate even complex ideas and technical concepts up to CxO level
- Customer focused, able to convert business? needs in IT solutions respecting expectations and priorities
- Discreet, reliable, punctual, well-organised
- Available to travel and consider relocation if necessary