On completion, successful students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe the purpose of a business continuity management system, of business continuity management systems standards, of management system audit and of third-party certification.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a business continuity management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate ).
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a business continuity management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 22301 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate ).
Who should attend :
Those wishing to understand/audit/ validate implementation of a formal ISMS in accordance with ISO/IEC 22301: 2019.
- Existing security auditors who wish to enhance their auditing skills.
- Consultants who wish to provide advice on ISO/IEC 22301: 2019 systems certification.
The course duration is 40 hours (five days) via virtual classroom and every day course will begin at 9.00 A.M. till 6.00 P.M. Dates of training are 19th to 21st February, 26th & 27th February.
- Laptop/ Desktop with camera.
- Access to Zoom for virtual session
- Uninterrupted power supply – preferable.
- High speed internet .
- Safe Examination Browser for assessment.
BCMS Lead Auditor Training programs is delivered by qualified faculty and subject-matter expert who would be able to share their industry experience with delegates.
Examination and Certificate:
Online exam would be carried out after training within 2 to 3 weeks. Successful completion certificate (IRCA and Intertek) of the course will be issued to those participants who passed the written examination. However, participants who do not qualify in the written examination will be given certificate of attendance only.
INR 31000+GST per participant (Non Members)
INR 17000+GST per participant (ISACA Members)
Registration & Nominations
Registration is based on first cum first serve basis. Request you to kindly make the payment in advance to make your registration confirmed. Send your registration to Ekta.Malhotra@Intertek.com or call 9930993660.
Payment Details as below: Payment can be made online fund transfer / NEFT/ RTGS/ Online payment through credit cards, debit cards, Net Banking
For online fund transfer / NEFT/ RTGS, details are mentioned below:
- Name of Vendor: Intertek India Private Limited
- Address : E – 20, Block -B -1, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110044
- I.T. Pan No : AAACI68090FParticular of bank Account:
- Bank Name : HDFC Bank Ltd
- Branch Name : Ahura Centre
- Branch Address : Ahura Centre, 3rd floor, Mahakali caves road, Andheri east, Mumbai 400093
- Branch Code : NA
- Branch MICR Code : 400240002
- IFSC Code : HDFC0000543
- Account No : 05430430002920
- Beneficiary Name : Intertek India Private Limited
- Type of account : Current