Announcing Cyber Security Fundamentals Prep ONLINE Prep Course by ISACA New Delhi Chapter in September 2020 - 19th and 20th September
14 CPE Credits for Existing ISACA Certification Holders
Dear Cybersecurity Enthusiasts,
To our last conversation on the announcement of CSX-F Prep Course planned in September 2020 - 19th and 20th September we regret to inform you that we are rescheduling this course to November 2020 due to lack of enough participation.
Now at Just Rs. 5000 for Members ( only if you register by 5th Oct 2020)
We only have 20 seats available for this prep course and would be served on first come first serve basis.
ISACA New Delhi chapter
Who Should Participate?
With cybersecurity threats continuing to rise and the growing shortage of appropriately-equipped security professionals worldwide, ISACA’s Cybersecurity Fundamentals Prep Course program is the perfect way to quickly train entry-level employees and ensure they have the knowledge they need to be successful. Ideal for professionals in related IT roles needing to understand more about cybersecurity concepts.
The Course’s interactive, self-guided format provides a dynamic learning experience where you’ll learn to:
- Explain the core information assurance (IA) principles.
- Identify the key components of cybersecurity network architecture.
- Apply cybersecurity architecture principles.
- Describe risk management processes and practices.
- Identify security tools and hardening techniques.
- Distinguish system and application security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Describe different classes of attacks.
- Define types of incidents including categories, responses and timelines for response.
- Describe new and emerging IT and IS technologies.
- Analyze threats and risks within the context of cybersecurity architecture.
- Appraise cybersecurity incidents to apply appropriate response.
- Evaluate decision-making outcomes of cybersecurity scenarios.
- Access additional external resources to supplement the knowledge of cybersecurity.
The Course is an excellent way to gain foundational knowledge in cybersecurity and begin to build your knowledge and kick-start your career in this crucial area. It is also a great way to prepare to earn your Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate.
Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX) is a new program designed for the most ambitious cybersecurity professionals, empowering them to elevate their work, take control of their career paths, and earn their place amongst the best.
Benefits to the Enterprise
With cybersecurity threats continuing to rise and the growing shortage of appropriately-equipped security professionals worldwide, ISACA's Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate program is the perfect way to quickly train entry-level employees and ensure they have the knowledge they need to be successful. Ideal for professionals in related IT roles needing to understand more about cybersecurity concepts. In addition to individual opportunities to purchase and take the exam, enterprise-wide training programs are available.
- There are activities/discussions found throughout the course. These are designed to allow participants to leverage their personal experiences to apply the content to real-life situations.
- Large group discussions shall be conducted.
- Small group activities are designed so that each group is presented with a scenario and/or problem that they will review and make recommendations around. Attendees shall be divided into groups of no more than five. Attendees shall also be allowed to self-assign groups, or you may wish to assign groups for each small group activity to encourage attendees to interact with Co- attendees people
Revised Course Fee:(5th Oct-Cut Off Date)
INR 5,000 for Members
INR 12,000 for Non-Members
Vinit Sinha, CISM, CSX-P, CEH, CHFI, CPISI, CCNA Cyber Ops
Accredited by ISACA HQ as Instructor for providing CSX-F Prep Course to ISACA Members ONLY and also holding the CSX-P (Practioner) Certificate, while one of the two Certified Professionals in and around New Delhi Chapter region.
Vinit is a Risk Management professional with 15 years of cross-functional experience in delivering optimal solution results. Currently working for EC Council as Global Advisory Board and also as Joint Secretary, ISACA New Delhi Chapter.
Specializes in Security Governance, Audit & Compliance to wide range of industries and clients viz. Automobile, Telecom, BFSI, BPO/ITES & etc.
Registration on First cum First Serve basis
MAXIMUM of 20 Registrations Allowed - The Form does not allow more than 20 Registrations
So, Hurry, Register first and then Pay later !
Registration is only confirmed subject to successful payment.