Training and services will be provided by Mr. Jay Ranade, renowned IT audit and security expert and best-selling author. Mr. Ranade leads curriculum design and development as well as training delivery and presentation at Risk Management Professionals Intl.
Training will consist of 3 separate sessions:
- June 11, 18, 25
-All sessions will run from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- 7 hours teaching time plus 50 min lunch, 2x15 min break + 1x10 min break
NOTE: All 3 sessions must be attended! These sessions, combined, will cover all course modules listed below. Price is inclusive of all 3 sessions.
Topics to be covered:
1. The Process of Auditing Information Systems (21%)
2. Governance & Management of IT (17%)
3. Information Systems Acquisition, Development, & Implementation (12%)
4. Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, & Support (23%)
5. Protection of Information Assets (27%)
1. Ranade Axioms for CISA 33 page- online restricted access only
2. 34 page CISA cheatsheet
3. 158 pages of written Q/A from previous 10 years.
4. 11 Types of questions and DOs and DONTs.
5. Auditor’s glossary of terms.
6. List of acronyms.
7. Glossary of terms
NOTE: Please register using your personal email address as the training will take place over Webex - some companies may block Webex emails. Thank you!