The ISACA New Jersey Chapter is sponsoring a 2-day live interactive virtual course to help build the knowledge base needed for the ISACA CRISC certification exam. Class sessions are not recordings but are live ZOOM broadcasts; therefore, internet access is required.
An electronic copy of ISACA approved course slides addressing the study points of the CRISC test domains will be provided prior to the first class session. Registrants are encouraged to purchase the CRISC study book and a subscription to ISACA’s cloud database of CRISC Q&A directly from the ISACA Bookstore.
- This course is being offered ONLY as a live zoom meeting. The link to the course will be provided the day before class begins. The registrant is responsible for obtaining their own internet access.
- There will be rest and lunch breaks during each class day.
- There is no prerequisite to take the CRISC exam; however, you must meet the necessary experience requirements, as determined by ISACA, to apply for certification. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for the CRISC exam. Register for the exam at: https://www.isaca.org/credentialing/crisc
- Attendees MUST login to the ZOOM meeting using their full names and email addresses to receive CPE credit. CPE certificates will be sent to the email address utilized for registration.
- Estimated CPEs is 14. CPEs are based on ISACA's requirements. ISACA requires a stringent monitoring of meeting attendance. Earned CPE credits (1 CPE credit for 50 minutes) are calculated based on the instructor's presentation time frame and the registrant's attendance during the presentation.
- Polling questions will be issued periodically during the presentation to verify attendance. CPE certificates will be adjusted for those attendees who do not answer the polling questions within the allotted time as well as for attendees who login late, log off early, or are absent from the virtual room for extended periods.
- CPEs for CPAs may not be applicable to webinar attendees.
Estimated CPEs: Up to 14