The Certification Committee promotes all ISACA certifications including CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, and CSX-F locally. The Committee also organizes the Chapter's ISACA certification exam review courses three time a year (Spring, Summer, Fall).
For more information about certification exam review classes, please email email@example.com.
ISACA's CISM, CISA, CRISC, and CGEIT exams are to be done by PSI computer-based testing (CBT) centers around the world. You can find more information about exam changes in the 2020 ISACA Exam Candidate Information Guide
ISACA®’s top priority as they navigate the COVID-19 pandemic is you and your well-being. They are actively working towards a live remote proctoring option for all certification and certificate exams starting in April 2020. Please refer to the isaca.org website CLICK HERE for further information on how to register and take the desired exam within one year.
Due to the COVID- 19 Pandemic all Summer 2020 certification exam review classes will be provided as a live broadcast webinar only. No onsite attendance.
The New York Metropolitan Chapter continues to offer review classes for the CISA, CISM, CRISC, and CGEIT certification exams. Due to popular demand, we are also adding ISACA’s CSX Fundamentals (CSX-F), and CSX Auditing (CSX-A) certificate training to our schedules. JAY RANADE, who has been teaching ISACA certification exam review classes for our chapter since 2006, will be teaching all exam review classes for the year 2020 hosted by New York Metropolitan Chapter. Please mark your calendar for the upcoming exam review class in Summer 2020. All classes are provided three time a year throughout the entire year 2020. The certification exam review Fall 2020 section are Now Open for EARLY BIRD Registrations. DON’T WAIT SAVE NOW.
ISACA NY Chapter Fall 2020 and Q1 2021:
- Spring 2021- CISA Exam Review, ( Live online webinar) January Feb 14, 21, March 7 /2021, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Early Bird ends 1/14/20, Final registration 2/9/20 https://cvent.me/vv1ObR
- Spring 2021- CISA + IT Boot Camp Combo, ( Live online webinar) February 14, 21, 28 March 7/2021, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Early Bird ends 1/14/21, Final registration 2/9/21 https://cvent.me/gZ00kV
- Spring 2021- IT Boot Camp for CISA, CISM, CRISC, Cybersecurity, CDPSE ( Live online webinar) February 28/2021, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Final registration date 2/20/21 https://cvent.me/bVE91E
- 2021 Spring- CRISC Exam review, ( Live online webinar) February 13, 20/2021, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Final registration date 2/9/21 https://cvent.me/OK0kK0
- 2021 Spring- CISM Exam Review, ( Live online webinar) February 27, March 6/2021, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Early Bird 1/27/21, Final registration 2/22/21 https://cvent.me/Kb4222
- 2021 Spring- CGEIT Exam prep, ( Live online webinar) March 13, 20/2021, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Early Bird 2/15/21, Final 3/9/21 https://cvent.me/AxnDvR
- 2021 Spring- Cybersecurity Auditing exam prep, ( Live online webinar) March 28, April 4/2021, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Early Bird 2/25/21xxx, Final 3/22/21 https://cvent.me/2PnRKk
- 2021 Spring- Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate exam prep, ( Live online webinar) March 14, 21/2021, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Early Bird rate 2/11/21, Final registration date 3/7/21 https://cvent.me/87yLvy
- 2021 Spring- Security Policies and Standards Bootcamp, ( Live online webinar) April 3, 10/2021, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Early Bird rate 3/10/21, Final registration deadline 3/28/21 https://cvent.me/lVGE0Z
- 2021 Spring- CCSK exam prep, ( Live online webinar) April 11, 18, 25/2021, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Early Bird rate 3/11/2021, Final registration date 4/5/2021 https://cvent.me/aQAZzv
- 2021 Spring- CCAK Exam Prep, ( Live online webinar) April 17, 24/2021, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Early Bird rates by 3/11/21, Final class registration 4/11/21 https://cvent.me/5Vy27R
- Fall ISACA’s CDPSE - Privacy by Design Introduction, November 29, 2020, Early Bird October 27, Final deadline November 22, CPEs 7 (if you grandfather this certification, learn to know what it is) https://www.cvent.com/d/t7q90l/6X
- Fall ITIL 4 Foundation Exam webinar, (2 days, live broadcast, webinar), December 5, 12 2020, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Early bird Nov 5, Final deadline Nov 28, CPEs 14, https://www.cvent.com/d/h7ql9g/6X
- Fall COBIT 2019 Foundations exam webinar, (2 days, live broadcast, webinar), December 6, 13, /2020 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Early bird 11/6, Final 11/30, CPEs 14 https://www.cvent.com/d/m7ql9t/6X
- Q1 2021 COBIT 2019 Design and Implementation webinar, ( 2days, live broadcast) January 9, 16/2021 9:00 00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Early bird December 10, Final deadline January 2, CPEs 14, https://www.cvent.com/d/17ql9t/6X
- Spring 2021 CDPSE - Privacy by Design Exam Review, June 6, 13, 20 2021, Early Bird 6/1, Final deadline 6/3 https://www.cvent.com/d/57q902/6X
Chapter’s APMG certified certification exam review class Instructor’s Bio
Mr. Jay Ranade is an internationally renowned expert on computers, communications, disaster recovery, IT Security, and IT controls. He has written and published more than 35 IT-related books on various subjects ranging from networks, security, operating systems, languages, and systems. He also has an imprint with McGraw-Hill with more than 300 books called “Jay Ranade Series”. He has written and published articles for various computer magazines such as Byte, LAN Magazine, and Enterprise Systems Journal. The New York Times critically acclaimed his book called the “Best of Byte”. He is currently working on a number of books on various subjects such as IT Audit, IT Security, Business Continuity, and IT Risk Management.
Certification Information Highlight
With the effective of May 2017, ISACA's CISM, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT and CSX-F exams became available for the first time at computer-based testing (CBT) centers around the world. Click here for information on 2017 CBT center locations.
You can find more information about exam changes in the 2018 ISACA Exam Candidate Information Guide
The New York Metropolitan Chapter continue to offer review classes for the CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CSX-F certification exams with APMG certified instructor. All exam review classes, hosted by New York Metropolitan Chapter will be taught by Jay Ranade, who has been teaching ISACA certification exam review classes for our chapter since 2006.
If your company would like to host a training location for CISA, IT Bootcamp or CRISC onsite review classes in NYC, please contact our chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to volunteer to support the certification review classes, please contact email@example.com
For questions related to ISACA certification exams, please contact ISACA staff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enhance your career by earning a new ISACA certification this year! We look forward to meeting you at our upcoming membership events.