The Certification Committee promotes all ISACA certifications including CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, and CSX-F locally. The Committee also organizes the Chapter's ISACA certification exam review courses three time a year (Spring, Summer, Fall).
For more information about certification exam review classes, please email email@example.com.
ISACA's CISM, CISA, CRISC, and CGEIT exams are to be done by PSI computer-based testing (CBT) centers around the world. You can find more information about exam changes in the 2020 ISACA Exam Candidate Information Guide
ISACA®’s top priority as they navigate the COVID-19 pandemic is you and your well-being. They are actively working towards a live remote proctoring option for all certification and certificate exams starting in April 2020. Please refer to the isaca.org website CLICK HERE for further information on how to register and take the desired exam within one year.
Due to the COVID- 19 Pandemic all Summer 2020 certification exam review classes will be provided as a live broadcast webinar only. No onsite attendance.
The New York Metropolitan Chapter continues to offer review classes for the CISA, CISM, CRISC, and CGEIT certification exams. Due to popular demand, we are also adding ISACA’s CSX Fundamentals (CSX-F), and CSX Auditing (CSX-A) certificate training to our schedules. JAY RANADE, who has been teaching ISACA certification exam review classes for our chapter since 2006, will be teaching all exam review classes for the year 2020 hosted by New York Metropolitan Chapter. Please mark your calendar for the upcoming exam review class in Summer 2020. All classes are provided three time a year throughout the entire year 2020. The certification exam review summer 2020 section are Now Open for EARLY BIRD Registrations. DON’T WAIT SAVE NOW.
ISACA certification exam Review Classes summer 2020 schedule
Please go to the click below to register for the desired course(s)
- CISA Exam Review Class (live broadcast webinar) - (3 days) Sundays July 12th, 19th, August 2nd, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EST). CPEs 21. Click Here to Register Member $675 Non-Member $875
- IT Boot Camp Webinar for CISA/CISM/CRISC (those whose IT background needs updates) – (1 day, live broadcast webinar only Sunday, July 26th, 2020 from 9:00 AM-5:30 PM (EST). CPEs 7. Click Here to Register Member $300 Non-Member $350
- CISA Exam Review Class & IT Boot Camp (package, live broadcast webinar) – (4 days) Sundays, July 12th, 19th, 26th, August 2nd, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EST). CPEs 28. Click Here to register Member $875 Non-Member $990
- CGEIT Exam Review Webinar (2 days, live broadcast webinar) Saturday July 11th, & 18th, 2020 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (EST). CPEs 14. Click Here to Register Member $630 Non-Member $810
- CRISC Exam Review Class (live broadcast webinar) – (3 days) Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, July 8th,9th,10th, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EST). CPEs 21. Click Here to Register Member $745 Non-Member $890
- CISM Exam Review Webinar - (2 days, live broadcast webinar) Saturday July 25th, August 1st , 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EST). CPEs 14. Click Here to Register Member $595 Non-Member $745
Cybersecurity class deals for Summer 2020
- (New, New New) CSX-Fundamental (cybersecurity) Exam Review Webinar(2 days, live broadcast webinar) Saturday and Sunday, August 8th & 9th, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EST). CPEs 14 Click Here to Register Member $595 Non-Member $695
- (New, New, New) CSX-Auditing (cybersecurity) Webinar (2 days, live broadcast webinar) Saturday and Sunday, August 15th & 16th, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EST).x CPEs 14 Click Here to Register Member $595 Non-Member $695 (New, New, New) Special Package deal for both prep classes. Get it NOW before is Too LATE
- CSX-Fundamental & CSX-Auditing Webinar package (4 days, live broadcast webinar) August 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th , 2020 9:00AM – 5: 00 PM (EST) CPEs 28 Click Here to Register Member $995 Non Member $1,105
CSX-A bundle that includes an exam voucher and the study guide (electronic or print version). The cost for this is $349 for members and $499 for nonmembers. Below is the information you need to access this bundle:
Exam bundle #1 with the e-book
Promo Code: CHAPCSXAE
Exam bundle #2 with the print book
Promo Code: CHAPCSXAP
A very special exclusive course being offered this Fall
CCSK Cloud Security Knowledge review course
(3 days, live broadcast webinar)
Date: September 12, 19, 26 2020
Time: 9 am to 5 pm EST
NY Chapter Member: $695
Click Here to Register
Information Security Policies and Standards course
(2 Days, live broadcast webinar)
Date: Saturday, August 22nd & 29th 2020
Time: 9am to 5pm
NY Chapter Member: $495
Click HERE to Register
Chapter’s APMG certified certification exam review class Instructor’s Bio
Mr. Jay Ranade is an internationally renowned expert on computers, communications, disaster recovery, IT Security, and IT controls. He has written and published more than 35 IT-related books on various subjects ranging from networks, security, operating systems, languages, and systems. He also has an imprint with McGraw-Hill with more than 300 books called “Jay Ranade Series”. He has written and published articles for various computer magazines such as Byte, LAN Magazine, and Enterprise Systems Journal. The New York Times critically acclaimed his book called the “Best of Byte”. He is currently working on a number of books on various subjects such as IT Audit, IT Security, Business Continuity, and IT Risk Management.
Certification Information Highlight
With the effective of May 2017, ISACA's CISM, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT and CSX-F exams became available for the first time at computer-based testing (CBT) centers around the world. Click here for information on 2017 CBT center locations.
You can find more information about exam changes in the 2018 ISACA Exam Candidate Information Guide
The New York Metropolitan Chapter continue to offer review classes for the CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CSX-F certification exams with APMG certified instructor. All exam review classes, hosted by New York Metropolitan Chapter will be taught by Jay Ranade, who has been teaching ISACA certification exam review classes for our chapter since 2006.
If your company would like to host a training location for CISA, IT Bootcamp or CRISC onsite review classes in NYC, please contact our chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to volunteer to support the certification review classes, please contact email@example.com
For questions related to ISACA certification exams, please contact ISACA staff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enhance your career by earning a new ISACA certification this year! We look forward to meeting you at our upcoming membership events.