The Certification Committee promotes all ISACA certifications including CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, and CSX-F locally. The Committee also organizes the Chapter's ISACA certification exam review courses three time a year (Spring, Summer, Fall).
For more information about certification exam review classes, please email email@example.com.
Call to Action
Several opportunities are available for assisting the Certification Committee:
- Help coordinate certification exam review programs (CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CSX-F and etc), facilities and/or instructors.
- Promote ISACA certifications and encourage auditors and security professionals to register for exams and review classes.
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Certification information highlight
With the effective of May 2017, ISACA's CISM, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT and CSX-F exams became available for the first time at computer-based testing (CBT) centers around the world. Click here for information on 2017 CBT center locations. You can find more information about exam changes in the 2018 ISACA Exam Candidate Information Guide.
The New York Metropolitan Chapter continue to offer review classes for the CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CSX-F certification exams with APMG certified instructor. All exam review classes, hosted by New York Metropolitan Chapter will be taught by Jay Ranade, who has been teaching ISACA certification exam review classes for our chapter since 2006. Please mark your calendar for the upcoming exam review class in the spring. The registration for those classes are open currently and will be closing ending by October, 2019
- CISA Exam Review Class (onsite & live broadcast webinar) - (3 days) Sunday, October 6, 13, 27/2019 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM (EST). CPEs 25. Register Here
- CISA Exam Review Class & IT Boot Camp (package, onsite & live broadcast webinar) – (4 days) Sundays, October 6, 13, 20, 27 2019 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM (EST). CPEs 33. Register Here
- IT Boot Camp Webinar for CISA/CISM/CRISC (those whose IT background is weak) – (1 day, live broadcast webinar only) Sunday, October 20, 2019 from 9:00 AM-5:30 PM (EST). CPEs 8. Register Here
- CISM Exam Review Webinar - (2 days, live broadcast webinar) October 12, 26, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EST). Early bird 6/7/19. Deadline to register 6/28/19. CPEs 21. Register Here
- CRISC Exam Review Class (onsite & live broadcast webinar) – (3 days) Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, October 23, 24, 25 /2019 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM (EST). CPEs 25. Register Here
- CGEIT Exam Review Webinar (4 days, live broadcast webinar) Tuesday, October 8, 15, 22, 29 /2019 9:00 AM - 1:30 PM (EST). CPEs 19. Register Here
- CSXF (cybersecurity) Exam Review Webinar (4 partial days, live broadcast webinar) Mondays, October 7, 14, 21, 28/2019 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM (EST). CPEs 19 Register Here
*Bonus Training* Cryptography Webinar – Free Cryptography Webinar (free bonus) – (3 hours) A FREE Cryptography webinar for CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CSXF, and IT Boot Camp attendees on Tuesday, October 29, 2019 2:30 PM - 5:00 PM (EST). **The registration link will be sent directly to all certification review class attendees one week before the class. **
If your company would like to host a training location for CISA, IT Bootcamp or CRISC onsite review classes in NYC, please contact our chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to volunteer to support the certification review classes, please contact email@example.com
For CPE related questions, please review CPE reporting FAQs
For questions related to ISACA certification exams, please contact ISACA staff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enhance your career by earning a new ISACA certification this year! We look forward to meeting you at our upcoming membership events.