The course is broadcast live via a global webinar only. The final class registration day will be closed on August 2nd, 2021 at 9 pm. No exceptions are made.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (Gmail,
yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address, etc) and not your organizations' email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block Webex
“IT Auditing for Beginners and Junior Level Auditors- Fundamentals and Processes” Camp is broadcast live via a global webinar only.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check the time and date in your location.
Three Saturdays, August 7th , 21st , 28th, 2021 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Instructor: Jay Ranade - CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, CRMA, CISSP, ISSAP, CBCP, CDPSE
The focus of this course: This 3-day seminar will discuss IT Auditing fundamentals and processes.
Topics to be covered:
o Differences between the role of an IT professional and an IT auditor
o Commonly used audit terminology
o Audit methodology
o Audit plan
o Auditing standards, guidelines, and procedures
o Audit process
o Business objectives vs. audit objectives
o Work papers
o Risk assessment and risk-based audit approach
o Internal controls and IC assessment
o Control objectives and controls
o Evaluation of controls- DET and OET
o Sampling, testing, and test documentation
o Audit report writing
o Follow up
Bootcamp broadcasted via a live webinar only. The Bootcamp handouts will be distributed 5 days before the webinar.
Important: Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee.
CPE Credits: 22.5 Capacity: webinar - 15 people.
Live broadcast webinar location: Anywhere in the world
Refund Policy: 100% Refund before July 7th, 2021. A refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date. Please modify your registration with your confirmation number.
No Refund will be awarded once class materials and links are sent to the registrants.
Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee.
- Recordings of any format are Not permitted.
- Attendees who do not participate in the class will be dismissed and NO REFUND will be given to that individual.
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of the preparation class have been attended.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- You cannot switch between onsite and online sessions once decided if offer.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy