The final day class registration will be closed on September 15th, 2020 at 11:45 pm. No exceptions are made.
Due to COVID-19 this event will be online only.
The CRISC Exam Review Class is offered simultaneously in both, live global webinar and onsite classroom format.
If you can't attend all 3 sessions of onsite class, please register for live webinar only. We will not move registration from onsite to webinar class after the registration is closed. Note The certification committee reserve the right to convert the class to be online only if onsite registration is not sufficient.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to here time and date in your location.
Sunday, September 20th, 2020 9:00 AM - 5 PM EST
Sunday, September 27 th, 2020 9:00 AM - 5 PM EST
Sunday, October 04th, 2020 9:00 AM - 5 PM EST
Prerequisite: Experienced IT control or audit or security or risk management professionals. There is no prerequisite to take the CRISC exam; however, in order to apply for CRISC certification you must meet the necessary experience requirements as determined by ISACA.
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, CRMA, CISSP, ISSAP, CBCP
Who should attend: IT professionals interested in earning CRISC certification and learning IT Risk Management.
Course Material: Content-rich manual/course handouts from Jay Ranade. Access to instructor via email till the evening before the exam. Acronyms, glossary, hints and tips, DOs and DONTs. Attendees questions for the last 4 years.
Extra Bonus: A free 3 Hour Cryptography webinar for CISA, CISM, CRISC, and CGEIT class attendees (common to all) is offered on date TBD from 2:30 AM to 5:30 PM (EST).
Exam Support: Jay Ranade will answer any written questions received up until for 30 days after class. Please note that although questions will be sent by individuals, answers will be emailed to all attendees registered for the webinar. Identity of the question sender will not be disclosed. Jay will reserve the right to paraphrase the questions to enhance understanding.
CPE Credits: 21 Capacity: webinar - 45 people
St. John's University, 101 Astor Place Room 206 New York, New York 10003
Live broadcast webinar location: Anywhere in the world
Refund Policy: 100% refund on or before August 20th 2020. Refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date.
- Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for CRISC exam. Please register for the exam by logging on to ISACA international website: http://www.isaca.org
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of Exam Preparation classes have been attended.
- Extra 3 CPE credits will be awarded only if a Cryptography webinar has been attended.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- You cannot switch between onsite and online sessions once decided.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy
Practice Question Database: Please purchase from the ISACA's Bookstore the database with questions and answers. You need to start practicing questions right away. Though the download version is more expensive, it allows you to practice questions by a single domain, mix questions from different domains, and also to time yourself when you are answering those questions. You have a choice between purchasing a database version or a paper copy.
CRISC Practice Question Database – 12 Month Subscription by ISACA (Product Code: XMXCR14-12M) - Format: Practice Question Database
CRISC Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Manual 4th Edition by ISACA (Product Code: Latest Edition) - Format: Book