The final class registration day will be closed on July 8th, 2020 at 11:45 pm. No exceptions are made.
The CGEIT Exam Review Class is broadcasted via Live Global Webinar only.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check time and date in your location.
Saturday, July 11th, 2020 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Saturday, July 18th, 2020 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Prerequisite: Senior IT management, management consultants, big 4 senior managers/partners, experienced IT control or audit or security professionals, anybody involved in organizational IT governance. There is no prerequisite to take the CGEIT exam; however, in order to apply for certification you must meet the necessary experience requirements as determined by ISACA.
Benefits of this class: Provides training to help candidates prepare for ISACA’s CGEIT exam.
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, CRMA, CISSP, ISSAP, CBCP
Who should attend: IT professionals interested in earning CGEIT certification. IT auditors who would like to learn how to audit IT governance, management consultants and partners of big 4s (and big 8s) who have to provide governance-related services to senior client management, senior IT management who are responsible for understanding theory and implementation of IT governance, CIOs (value delivery), IT Risk management, CISOs, professionals responsible for governance performance measurement (BSC implementation).
Course Material: Content-rich manual/course handouts consisting of about 497 foils and 552 Ranade Axioms.
Extra Bonus: A free 3 Hour Cryptography webinar for CISA, CISM, CRISC, and CGEIT class attendees (common to all) is offered on TBD from 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM (EST).
Exam Support: Jay Ranade will answer any written questions received up until 9:00 AM 30 days after the last class. Please note that although questions will be sent by individuals, answers will be emailed to all attendees registered for the webinar. Identity of the question sender will not be disclosed. Jay will reserve the right to paraphrase the questions to enhance understanding.
CPE Credits: 14 Capacity: Webinar - 45 people.
Refund Policy: 100% refund on or before February 03th, 2020. Refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date.
- Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for CGEIT exam. Please register for the exam by logging on to ISACA international website: http://www.isaca.org
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of exam preparation classes have been attended.
- Extra 3 CPE credits will be awarded only if a Cryptography webinar has been attended.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
Practice Question Database: Please purchase from the ISACA's Bookstore the database with questions and answers. You need to start practicing questions right away. CGEIT Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Manual's Latest Edition by ISACA (Product Code: Latest Edition)
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy