The final class registration day will be closed on October 30th, 2021 at 9 pm. No exceptions are made.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (Gmail,
yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address) and not your organizations' email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block webex
CCAK is ISACA’s latest certificate exam called Cloud Computing Audit Knowledge. The CCAK Exam Review Course is offered via a live global webinar only. It's accessible anywhere in the world.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check the Webex time and date in your location.
Sunday, November 07th, 2021 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Sunday, November 14, 2021, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Sunday, November 21st, 2021 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
This training course is for individuals preparing to take the ISACA's CCAK Exam. In this course, professionals will learn the knowledge areas as determined by ISACA:
Topics to be covered:
1. Cloud Governance
2. Cloud compliance
3. Cloud auditing
4. Cloud assurance
5. Policies, security assessment, audit, contracts, SLA
6. Designing cloud compliance program
7. Compliance- legal, regulatory, standards, organizational
8. Cloud Control Matrix (CCM)
9. Consensus assessment initiative questionnaire (CAIQ)
10. Security, Trust, and assurance the third9:00 AM-party risk (STAR)
11. Internal audit considerations
12. Third-party audits and assurance considerations
13. Microservices, serverless, software-defined, DevOps, CI/CD, continuous compliance
14. Cloud risk management, GRC cycle
15. Hybrid cloud auditing
Prerequisite: IT control or audit or security or risk management professionals. There is no prerequisite to take the exam. You get certified when you pass the exam. This exam can be taken from anywhere and is proctored by ISACA through your computer’s webcam.
Benefits of this class: Provides training to help candidates prepare for ISACA’s CCAK exam
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP, ISSAP, HCISPP, CIA, CRMA, CBCP®
Who should attend: Compliance professionals, Internal auditors, for becoming audit-ready, the target of an audit, build or evaluate cloud compliance program, IT security professionals, control professionals (CSP and CSC), external auditors, ISO 27001 lead auditor, CISAs, FedRAMP assessor, PCI DSS assessor, those who perform an audit, those who make audit-ready, those who are the target of an audit
Course Material: Content-rich course handouts consisting of about 280 foils.
Extra Bonus: 2- hour Cryptography recording accessible online for the paid registrant.
CPE Credits: 21 Capacity: Webinar - 15 people only
Refund Policy: 80% refund on or before October 07th, 2021. Refunds must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date. Once class materials and/or weblink are being provided via emails of the registrant refund will not be honored.
Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for CCAK exam.
CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of Exam Preparation classes have been attended.
· Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
· Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
· For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy
Note: This review course Does Not include the exam registration.