The Risk-Based Annual Audit Plans for CAEs class is broadcast live via a global webinar only. The final class registration day will be closed on September 26th, 2020 at 11:45 pm. No exceptions are made.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check time and date in your location.
Saturday, October 3rd, 2020 form 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)
This Seminar is for:
- CAEs, IT Professionals, IT managers, IT project managers. IT Auditors, Control professionals
Instructor: Jay Ranade - CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, CRMA, CISSP, ISSAP, CBCP
Focus of this course: This 8-hour seminar will look at a Risk-Based Annual Audit Planning for CAEs
Some background in controls or auditing or risk management
What Problem Does This Training Help Solve?
Helps you understand the Risk-based approach of an Annual IT Audit planning for CAEs.
Who Should Attend?
CAEs, IT Professionals, IT managers, IT project managers. IT Auditors, Control professionals
Content-rich manual/course handouts
- Flow of Risk Management
- Knowing assets is the key
- Organization and IT factors
- Characteristics of risk based audit planning
- Four steps in risk based audit planning
- Control environment –geographical dispersion, governance, Regulatory compliance, outsourcing, SOPs, technology dependence
- Audit universe
- Performing risk assessment- likelihood and impact
- Prioritizing applications
- 17 factors for application assessment
- Mega processes, major processes, minor processes
- Audit plan, audit frequency
- Audit plan a living document
- Short term and long term plan
Extra Bonus: A free 3 Hours Cryptography webinar for CISA, CISM, CRISC, and CGEIT class attendees (common to all) is offered on TBD 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM (EST).
CPE Credits: 7 CPEs
Refund Policy: 80% Refund before September 3rd, 2020. Refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date. Note: 20% of Administration and handle fee will be charge.
- Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. To obtain the grandfather for the CDPSE certification please go to ISACA Global website: http://www.isaca.org
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if the classes have been attended.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 3 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy
- Handouts will be distributed 3 days before the webinar.