The Prevention, Detection and Recovery from Cyber Attacks class is offered via a live global webinar only. It's accessible anywhere in the world.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time).
Tuesday, November 10th, 2020 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Wednesday, November 11th, 2020 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
This is a two-day seminar, combining lecture with a hands-on, case-study based workshop that introduces individuals responsible for dealing with cyberattacks to the principles and practice of prevention, detection and recovery from hostile actions against computer systems. It includes both the technical and organizational measures that are required and focuses on the steps that must be taken and the skills that must be obtained in advance of an attack to be prepared should one occur. The workshop is the core of the course, built around a continuing case study and finishing with a simulated test of cyber-recovery.
Intended audience: Information Security managers and staff, I.T. management, technical support and operations personnel, Disaster Recovery Planners, Business Continuity Managers, I.S. Auditing managers and staff, Corporate Management, Risk Managers and staff
Participants in this seminar will learn:
• How the reality of cyberattacks fits into their business models
• How to organize, build and maintain an effective capability to prevent, detect and re-cover from cyberattacks
• What tools, skills and techniques are needed to support cyberattack response
• How to test and validate recovery capabilities
• What architectural and design alternatives can be applied for cyberattack prevention, detection and recovery
• How cybersecurity can be governed and managed
• How to test cyber-recovery