The final class registration day will be closed on January 03rd, 202 at 9 pm. No exceptions are made.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (GmailWebex,
yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address) and not your organizations' email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block webex links"
The CISA Exam Review Class is offered simultaneously in both, live global webinars and onsite classroom formats. The IT Boot Camp is broadcast live via a global webinar only.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check the time and date in your location.
Sunday, January 09th, 2022 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday, January 16th, 2022 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday, January 23rd, 2022 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST - IT Boot Camp
Sunday, January 30th, 2022 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Prerequisite: Experienced IT control or audit or security professionals. There is no prerequisite to take the CISA exam; however, in order to apply for certification, you must meet the necessary experience requirements as determined by ISACA.
Benefits of this class: Provides training to help candidates prepare for ISACA’s CISA exam
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, CRMA, CISSP, ISSAP, CBCP
Who should attend: IT, control, audit, and security professionals interested in earning CISA certification.
Course Material: Content-rich manual/course handouts consisting of about 650 foils and 780 Ranade Axioms.
Extra Bonus: A free 2 Hour Cryptography recording for CISA, class paid attendees.
Note: If you are planning to take both, CISA and IT Boot Camp classes, you only need to register for this combined class. Please refer to the agenda of the IT Bootcamp class on the IT Bootcamp registration page to view what will be covered in that class. IT Bootcamp broadcasted via a live webinar only. IT Bootcamp handouts will be distributed before the webinar.
Exam Support: Jay Ranade will answer any written questions received up from the last day of class. Please note that although questions will be sent by individuals, answers will be emailed to all attendees registered for the webinar. The identity of the question sender will not be disclosed. Jay will reserve the right to paraphrase the questions to enhance understanding.
Important: Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for the CISA exam. Please register for the exam by logging on to ISACA international website: http://www.isaca.org
CPE Credits: 28 Capacity: webinar - 25 people.
Onsite CISA Location: N/A
Live broadcast webinar location: Anywhere in the world
Refund Policy: 100% Refund before December 09th, 2021. A refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date. Please modify your registration with your confirmation number.
- Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for CISA exam. Please register for the exam by logging on to ISACA international website: http://www.isaca.org
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of CISA Exam Preparation classes have been attended.
- Extra recorded video of the Cryptography webinar will be offered to all paid attendees after the class is done.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- You cannot switch between onsite and online sessions once decided if offered.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy
Practice Question Database: Please purchase from the ISACA's Bookstore the database with questions and answers. You need to start practicing questions right away. Though the download version is more expensive, it allows you to practice questions by a single domain, mix questions from different domains, and also time yourself when you are answering those questions. You have a choice between purchasing a database version or a paper copy.
CISA Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Database – 12 Month Subscription by ISACA (Product Code: Latest Edition) - Format: Practice Question Database OR CISA Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Manual latest Edition by ISACA (Product Code: Latest Edition) - Format: Book