The course is broadcast live via a global webinar only. The final class registration day will be closed on August 10th, 2021 at 9 pm. No exceptions are made.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (GmailWebex,
yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address) and not your organizations' email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block webex
The Audit BC/DR plan Boot Camp is broadcast live via a global webinar only.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check the time and date in your location.
Saturday, August 14th, 2021 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Instructor: Jay Ranade - CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, CRMA, CISSP, ISSAP, CBCP
The focus of this course: This 8-hour seminar will look at the Auditing of Business continuality/ Disaster Recovery plan.
Topics to be covered:
1. Project Initiation and Management
2. Risk Evaluation and Control
3. Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
4. Developing Business Continuity Management Strategies
5. Emergency response and Operations
6. Developing and Implementing Business Continuity Plans
7. Awareness and Training Programs
8. Maintaining and Exercising Business Continuity Plans
9. Public Relations and Crisis Management Coordination with Public Authorities
Bootcamp broadcasted via a live webinar only. The Bootcamp handouts will be distributed before the webinar.
Important: Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee.
CPE Credits: 7.5 Capacity: webinar - 18 people.
Live broadcast webinar location: Anywhere in the world
Refund Policy: 100% Refund before July 14th, 2021. A refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date. Please modify your registration with your confirmation number.
No Refund will be awarded once class materials and links are sent to the registrants.
Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for the actual exam.
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of the preparation class have been attended.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- You cannot switch between onsite and online sessions once decided if offer.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy