The final class registration day will be closed on March 22th, 2021 at 10:45 pm. No exceptions are made.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (GmailWebex,
yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address) and not your organizations' email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block webex
The Cybersecurity Auditing Exam Review Course is offered via a live global webinar only. It's accessible anywhere in the world.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check the Webex time and date in your location.
Sunday, March 28th, 2021 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Sunday, April 04th, 2021 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
This training course is for individuals preparing to take the ISACA's "Cybersecurity Auditing" class. In this course, professionals will learn the 12 knowledge areas as determined by ISACA:
- Understand security frameworks to identify best practices
- Define threat and vulnerability management
- Assess threats with the help of vulnerability management tools
- Build and deploy secure authorization processes
- Explain all aspects of cybersecurity governance
- Distinguish between firewall and network security technologies
- Enhance asset, configuration, change and patch management practices
- Manage enterprise identity and information access
- Identify application security controls
- Identify cyber and legal regulatory requirements to aid in compliance assessments
- Identify weaknesses in cloud strategies and controls
- Perform cybersecurity and third-party risk assessments
Identify the benefits and risks of containerization
Prerequisite: None. IT control or audit or security or risk management professionals. There is no prerequisite to take the exam. You get certified when you pass the exam. This exam can be taken from anywhere and is proctored by ISACA through your computer’s webcam. .
Benefits of this class: : Provides training to help candidates prepare for ISACA’s CSX Auditing knowledge.
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP, ISSAP, HCISPP, CIA, CRMA, CBCP®
Who should attend: IT professionals interested in earning Cybersecurity Auditing knowledge.
Course Material: Content-rich course handouts consisting of about 305 foils.
Since ISACA International does not have Cybersecurity Auditing Practice QAE available, Jay Ranade has created many questions which will be practiced in the class.
Extra Bonus: A free 3 Hour Cryptography webinar for CISA, CISM, CRISC, CSXF, and CGEIT class attendees (common to all) is offered on TBD from 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM (EST).
Exam Support: Jay Ranade will answer any written questions for one month after the last day of class. Please note that although questions will be sent by individuals, answers will be emailed to all attendees registered for the webinar. Identity of the question sender will not be disclosed. Jay will reserve the right to paraphrase the questions to enhance understanding.
- 305 PDF slides class handours
- Cyber Security Glossary of Terms
- NIST Glossary
- CPE Credits: 14 Capacity: Webinar - 25 people only
Refund Policy: 80% refund on or before February 28th, 2020. Refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date.
Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for CISA exam. Please register for the exam by logging on to ISACA international website: http://www.isaca.org
CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of Exam Preparation classes have been attended.
- Extra 3 CPEs credits will be awarded only if a Cryptography webinar has been attended in full.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy
Note: This review course Does Not include the exam registration.