The final class registration day will be closed on October 04th, 2020 at 11:45 pm. No exceptions are made.
This review course DOES NOT include the EXAM REGISTRATION PLEASE GO TO WWW.ISACA.ORG TO SIGN UP FOR THE ACTUAL EXAM.
The CSX Fundamentals Exam Review Class is broadcasted via Live Global Webinar only. It's accessible anywhere in the world.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check time and date in your location.
Sunday, Oct 11th 2020 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Saturday, Oct 17th 2020 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
This training course is for individuals preparing to take the ISACA's "Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate" exam. In this course, professionals will learn the 5 knowledge areas as determined by ISACA:
- Cyber Security Concepts (10%)
- Cyber Security Architecture Principles (20%)
- Security of Networks, Systems, Applications, and Data (40%)
- Incident Response (20%)
- Security of Evolving Technology (10%)
Prerequisite: None. IT control or audit or security or risk management professionals. There is no prerequisite to take the exam. You get certified when you pass the exam. This exam can be taken from anywhere and is proctored by ISACA through your computer’s webcam. .
Benefits of this class: : Provides training to help candidates prepare for ISACA’s CSX Fundamentals certificate exam.
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP, ISSAP, HCISPP, CIA, CRMA, CBCP®
Who should attend: IT professionals interested in earning CSX Fundamentals certificate.
Course Material: Content-rich course handouts consisting of about 411 foils and 522 Ranade Axioms.
Since ISACA International does not have CSXF Practice QAE available, Jay Ranade has created many questions which will be practiced in the class.
Extra Bonus: A free 3 Hour Cryptography webinar for CISA, CISM, CRISC, CSXF, and CGEIT class attendees (common to all) is offered on TBD from 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM (EST).
Exam Support: Jay Ranade will answer any written questions for one month after the last day of class. Please note that although questions will be sent by individuals, answers will be emailed to all attendees registered for the webinar. Identity of the question sender will not be disclosed. Jay will reserve the right to paraphrase the questions to enhance understanding.
CPE Credits: 14 Capacity: Webinar - 25 people only
Refund Policy: 100% refund on or before September 11th, 2020. Refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date.
- Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for CISA exam. Please register for the exam by logging on to ISACA international website: http://www.isaca.org
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of Exam Preparation classes have been attended.
- Extra 3 CPEs credits will be awarded only if a Cryptography webinar has been attended in full.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy