The final class registration day will be closed on May 16th 2022 at 8:30 pm. No exceptions are made.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (GmailWebex,
yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address) and not your organizations' email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block Webex
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to hear the time and date in your location.
Title: Auditing Information Security Plans and Programs
Saturday, May 21th, 2022 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Prerequisite: Experienced IT control or audit or security professionals.
Benefits of this class: This one-day course teaches students how to audit information security plans and programs. Information security auditors are in great demand because it is a much sought-after skill.
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP, ISSAP, HCISPP, CIA, CRMA, CBCP®
Who should attend: Internal Auditors, IT Specialist Auditors, IT Auditors, IT Audit Managers, Information System Auditors, Information security auditors, audit managers, Information Technology Auditors, Information Security Officers, information security Consultants
Course Material: This Will be sent out prior to the class via email.
Topics to be covered:
1. Documented information security policies
2. Access privileges in your organization
3. Protecting your data- storage, motion, processing, archived)
4. Disaster recovery plan- alignment with BC Plan
5. Security procedures and policies awareness training- different audiences
6. Physical security audit
7. Awareness and Training Programs for all employees- generic
8. Monitoring security – variation
9. DMZ, webserver, OWASP-10
10. Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
11. Compliance testing - policy based
12. Risk based security – limited resources
13. Cloud security -
14. Encryption- symmetric, asymmetric, hashing,
CPE Credits: 7 Capacity: webinar - 20 people.
Live broadcast webinar location: Anywhere in the world
- Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee.
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of Preparation classes have been attended.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded and will NOT be allowed for recording- it's a live broadcast only.
- Any misconduct of online attendees will be removed from the webinar and will not be refunded for the paid fee.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy
CPE Credits: 7 Capacity: Webinar - 25 people.
Refund Policy: 80% refund on or before April 21st, 2020. Refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date. 20% will be charged for Administration and handling of cancellation requests.
Please modify your registration with your confirmation number.