The CISA Exam Review Class is offered simultaneously in both Live Global Webinar and onsite classroom formats. The IT Boot Camp is broadcast LIVE via Global webinar only.
Dates and Times:
Sunday, March 1st 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday, March 8th 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday, March 15th 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST - IT Boot Camp
Sunday, March 22 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check time and date in your location.
CISA Exam Review Class Syllabus:
This training course is for individuals preparing to take the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Exam. Please note that CISA domains and its contents have changed as of 04-1-2019. In this course, professionals will learn the following 5 job practice areas as determined by ISACA:
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems (21%)
- Governance & Management of IT (16%)
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, & Implementation (18%)
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, & Service Management (20%)
- Protection of Information Assets (25%)
There is no prerequisite to take the exam; however, in order to apply for CISA certification you must meet the necessary experience requirements as determined by ISACA.
IT Boot Camp Syllabus:
- Key Technology Concepts of IT
- Hardware and Software: Mainframes, mid-size, workstations; Operating systems; DBMS; Applications;
- Job Categories; Networks - topologies, devices
- Domain 3 - System and Infrastructure Lifecycle Management: SDLC; Project Management; Testing; eCommerce; Application Security
- Domain 4 - IT Service Delivery and Support; Change Management; Seven Layers of OSI; LAN and Wireless
- Domain 5 - Information Asset Protection; Policies, Standards, Procedures, Guidelines; Data Loss Prevention; Malware, Threats and Attacks; Logical Access Control; Audit Logs and Audit Trails; Cryptography; Firewall Architecture; Physical Security; Environment Security
- Old Domain 6 - Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery; BC vs. DR; RTO vs. RPO; Backups; Processing, Routing, and Storage Alternatives
- Domain X - Misc. Topics; SAS 70, SSAE 16, ISO Standards; Cloud Computing; Virtualization; Mobile Devices; Social Media; Continuous Monitoring; Continuous Auditing
Exam Support: Jay Ranade will answer any written questions received up to 30 days from last day of class. Please note that although questions will be sent by individuals, answers will be emailed to all attendees registered for the webinar. Identity of the question sender will not be disclosed. Jay will reserve the right to paraphrase the questions to enhance understanding.