The final class registration day will be closed on March 07th, 2021 at 10:45 pm. No exceptions are made.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (GmailWebex,
yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address) and not your organizations' email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block webex
The IT Risk Auditing Bootcamp Review Course is offered via a live global webinar only. It's accessible anywhere in the world.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check the Webex time and date in your location.
Sunday, March 14th, 2021 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Knowledge of IT and auditing
What Problem Does This Training Help Solve?
Provides training to help candidates prepare for IT Risk auditing
Who should attend: Professionals interested in learning IT Risk auditing, CISA, CIAs.
1. IT Risk governance
2. Audit Subject- Objectives- Scope
3. IT Risk Framework and Process
4. Risk identification
5. Risk assessment
6. Risk treatment
7. Risk monitoring
8. Risk Awareness and Training
9. Risk register
Course Material: Content-rich course handouts sonsisting of about 201 foils
Extra Bonus: TBD
Exam Support: Jay Ranade will answer any written questions for one week after the last day of class. Please note that although questions will be sent by individuals, answers will be emailed to all attendees registered for the webinar. The identity of the question sender will not be disclosed. Jay will reserve the right to paraphrase the questions to enhance understanding.
- 200+ PDF slides class handouts, Risk glossary of terms, list of acronyms.
- CPE Credits: 7 Capacity: Webinar - 20 people only
Refund Policy: 80% refund on or before February 14th, 2021. Refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date.
Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee.
CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of Exam Preparation classes have been attended.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy