The Advance Information System Security professional Exam Review Class is offered simultaneously in both Live Global Webinar and onsite classroom formats.
Dates and Times:
Monday, February 17th, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Tueday, February 18th, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Wednesday, February 19th, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Thursday, February 20th, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Friday, February 21st, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check time and date in your location.
CISSP Exam Review Class Syllabus:
This training course is for individuals preparing to take the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Exam. Please note that registration for this course does not register you for the actual exam from ISC2.
Topics to be covered as per new domain changes wef 2018:
- Security and Risk Management – 15%
- Asset Security – 10%
- Security Architecture and Engineering – 13%
- Communication and Network Security – 14%
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) – 13%
- Security Assessment and Testing – 12%
- Security Operations – 13%
- Software Development Security – 10%
There is no prerequisite to take the exam; however, in order to apply for CISSP certification you must meet the necessary experience requirements as determined by ISC2
1. Handouts PDF – appx. 1050 slides. Onsite attendees will get bound hardcopy on first day of class.
2. Glossary of terms
3. DOs and DONTs and 11 types of questions
4. Special Hints for exam questions
5. Secure Access to 1600 Ranade CISSP Axioms (cannot be printed or downloaded)
6. Cryptography class recording - 3.5 hrs. (cannot be downloaded). Recommended to watch 2 times.
7. Reasonable email access to instructor for 30 days after the last day of class.
Exam Support: Jay Ranade will answer any written questions received up 30 days after the class are over. Please note that although questions will be sent by individuals, answers will be emailed to all attendees registered for the webinar. Identity of the question sender will not be disclosed. Jay will reserve the right to paraphrase the questions to enhance understanding.