The final class registration day will be closed on Tuesday August 18th, 2020 at 11:45 pm. No exceptions are made.
Note: Due to COVID-19 this training class offers as an online webiner.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check time and date in your location.
Saturday, August 22th, 2020 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Saturday, August 29th, 2020 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
This training course is for individuals wish to understand the information Security Polices and Standards for an organization.
Benefits of this class: : Provides training to help candidates prepare for 25 information Security Police and Standards knowledge.
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP, ISSAP, HCISPP, CIA, CRMA, CBCP®
Who should attend: IT professionals, IT managers, IT project managers, IT Auditors, Control professionals, recommended for CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISO.
Course Material: Content-rich course handouts from the instructor.
Extra Bonus: A free 2 Hour Cryptography webinar for class attendees (common to all).
Class Support: Coverage of 25 informatiob Security policies and related standards.
CPE Credits: 14 Capacity: Webinar - 20 people only
Refund Policy: 100% refund on or before August 10, 2020. Refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date.
- Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for CISA exam. Please register for the exam by logging on to ISACA international website: http://www.isaca.org
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections classes have been attended.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy