The final class registration day will be closed on April 19th, 2021 at 10:45 pm. No exceptions are made.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only" Please register for this class using the private email address (GmailWebex, yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address) and not your organizations' email address. Many organizations block emails with attachments and block webex links"
The Advance IS Security Training aka CISSP Exam Review Class is offered as a live global webinar only due to COVID-19.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check time and date in your location.
Saturday, May 1st, 2021 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Saturday, May 8th, 2021 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday, May 9th, 2021 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Saturday, May 15th, 2021 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday, May 16th, 2021 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Prerequisite: Experienced IT control or audit or security professionals. There is no prerequisite to take the CISSP exam; however, in order to apply for certification you must meet the necessary experience requirements as determined by ISC2.
Benefits of this class: Provides training to help candidates prepare for CISSP exam. Exam preparation for Advanced Security certification exams (although objective is not to train
attendees for CISSP exam, but many attendees have appeared in and passed CISSP
exam in the past after this class)
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, CRMA, CISSP, ISSAP, CBCP
Who should attend: IT Professionals, IT managers, IT project managers. IT Auditors, Control professionals, IT security professionals, IT cybersecurity professionals who are interested in earning CISSP certification.
Course Material: Content-rich manual/course handouts consisting of about 1050 foils and 1600 Ranade Axioms.
Extra Bonus: A free 3.5 Hour Cryptography webinar recommended to be watched 2 times
Note: Class handouts will be distributed before the first date of the webinar.
Exam Support: Jay will answer reasonable questions for 30 days after the class. Please note that although questions will be sent by individuals, answers will be emailed to all attendees registered for the webinar. The identity of the question sender will not be disclosed. Jay will reserve the right to paraphrase the questions to enhance understanding.
Important: Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for CISSP exam.
CPE Credits: 35 Capacity: webinar - 15 people.
Live broadcast webinar location: Anywhere in the world using GotoWebiner
Refund Policy: 100% Refund before March 30th, 2021. Refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date.
- Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for the actual exam. Please register for the exam by logging on to ISC2.
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of this Exam Preparation classes have been attended.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- You cannot switch between onsite and online sessions once decided.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy
Practice Question Database: To be inform during the class by the instructor.