The final class registration day will be closed on February 22nd, 2021 at 10:45 pm. No exceptions are made.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (GmailWebex,
yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address) and not your organizations' email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block webex
The CISM Exam Review Course is offered via a live global webinar only. It's accessible anywhere in the world.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check the Webex time and date in your location.
Saturday, February, 27th, 2021 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Saturday, March 06th, 2021 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Prerequisite: Experienced IT security management professionals. There is no prerequisite to take the exam; however, in order to apply for certification, you must meet the necessary experience requirements as determined by ISACA. There is no prerequisite to take the CISM exam; however, in order to apply for certification, you must meet the necessary experience requirements as determined by ISACA.
Benefits of this class: Provides training to help candidates prepare for ISACA’s CISM exam
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP, ISSAP, HCISPP, CIA, CRMA, CBCP®
Who should attend: IT security professionals interested in earning CISM certification.
CPE Credits: 14 Capacity: Webinar - 25 people.
Refund Policy: 100% refund on or before January 27th, 2021. A refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date.
- Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for the CISA exam. Please register for the exam by logging on to ISACA international website: http://www.isaca.org,
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of Exam Preparation classes have been attended.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy
Practice Question Database: We encourage you to purchase the CISM practice question from ISACA International. You need to start practicing questions right away. The download version allows you to practice questions by a single domain, mix questions from different domains, and also to time yourself when you are answering those questions. You have a choice between purchasing an electronic version or a paper copy of the database.
CISM Review Questions, Answers and Explanations Database – 12 Month Subscription by ISACA (Product Code: XMXCM15-12M) - Format: Practice Question Database OR CISM Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Manual latest Edition by ISACA (Product Code: Latest Edition ) - Format: Book